Nationality & Language: broken English
Face: 2/5 ,
Body:  2.5/5 Young Thai girl
Skill: 2/5.
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  200 for one shot
Repeat: No

Seems that the Thais are returning to YL and so decided to check them out.  But the selection was very limited and quite disappointing.  

Anyway this girl was the least repulsive of the lot and since I was there and the price is cheap I thought I would get a BJ with CIM only.

So we agreed upon discounted price (300 for FS) and I went in.  The room was dank and dirty, and this girl didn’t do much to clean up her room. .  I showered alone then got onto bed making sure that I put a new towel on the bed.  She climbed up and began a mechanical BBBJ.  Plus point, she gave plenty of attention to the balls and was on the border of reaching my anus.  The tease was quite pleasant, I hoped she would go for the full rimming but she returned to the shaft and made quick work of me.  Unloaded into her mouth, I washed up, paid and left.

200 for BBBJ CIM, With that price tag I can’t complain much, but I won’t repeat with this girl.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   25-4-2020 14:39  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing, all good.
automobiletopic   25-4-2020 12:54  Karma  +4   wow great story
hotjac   25-4-2020 11:39  Karma  +3   Without ambiance and enthusiasm 100 is too much
Sandwhale   25-4-2020 11:28  Karma  +3   Bold to go in!