Reading Access 40
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 23-4-2020 21:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
S&M Report - Yoyo in Sham Shui Po

Name: Yoyo

Date & Time of Session: Thursday, April 23th, 2020
Location: PM me for location; they are not listed on the 141 page for whatever reason)
Link: Advertises as Prostate climax yoyo
Nationality & Language: Local, enough English to communicate
Face: 3.25/5 (She's looking older these days...)
Body: 4/5 (Great body for her age tho)
Skill: 4.5/5 (Best S&M gal I know)
Service: 4.5/5 (She takes care of me well enough )
Price & Session Length: 800 per hr session + 100 tip
Repeat: Have been my go-to S&M experience for the past few years now

Here's one of my earlier reviews with Yoyo - Older review

My last S&M session, while somewhat enjoyable, was not as satisfactory as I had hoped (link here). A few days after my LB settled down from the pee pain due to some sounding (not an infection, just a typical byproduct of shoving a rod up the urethra), I went back to my main S&M girl, Yoyo. Because I repeat her often, she knows what kinks I like, and also suggests things that pushes my boundaries sometimes. This time around, I asked her if she is willing to do some overnight action, but she said she doesn't. Oh well.

Anyways, the sessions begins after I shower by myself. She whips me good, then puts a standing restraint on my limbs and then puts a lock on my balls. After a bit of agreeable abuse, she puts me on the bed, puts my legs up, then has her way with me. I've always enjoyed Yoyo's teasing despite the constant calls and texts she gets during sessions. The whole thing is an hour, but feels way longer because she just makes me feel so comfortable.

I won't bore you with the details too much. Long story short, I ended up having double orgasms, back to back. I , but she kept going and I again within 30 seconds. It was so intense that my eyesight wasn't back to normal until I walked around SSP for a few minutes. I'm gonna miss my sessions with her when I return back to the States. She's really good at what she does, and if you're interested in trying something kinky, she's usually got the tools to do so.

Recent Ratings
confused247   21-5-2020 17:54  Karma  +3   Interesting, though the idea of having the same sound in someone else's pee hole is a big risky no no for me.
homer168   2-5-2020 10:35  Karma  +3   pee pain - ouch
HKGPeter   25-4-2020 06:14  Karma  +2   Thank you.
anabikumi   24-4-2020 13:30  Karma  +2   Original