Karma 894
Acceptance 245
Reading Access 40
Registered 11-10-2016
Status Offline
Post at 23-4-2020 16:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
S&M Report: Icy in TST

Name: Icy (Local professional mistress on the 141 page)

Date & Time of Session: Monday, April 20th, 2020 (420, nice)
Location: PM me for location; they are not listed on the 141 page for whatever reason)
Link: https://go141.com/en/B23999-TST-141Walk-up-Localprofessionalmistress.html
Nationality & Language: Local, practically zero english
Age: More early-to-mid-30s than the 22 she has on her page
Face: 2.5/5 (The pics are B&S, she looks nothing like the photos, very local-looking)
Body: 3/5 (B-cups, seemingly decent body, but nothing too crazy)
Skill: 3.5/5 (was able to get a good, long, drawn-out experience)
Service: 3.5/5 (I've had better)
Price & Session Length: 1000 per hr session, went 45 minutes total
Repeat: There are better S&M practitioners out there

I should have left HK by now, but this COVID deal... Gives me a few more chances to put up a few more reviews before I go away from HK forever.

Anyway, I got in the mood for some S&M, so I found Icy on the 141 page. I contacted her through wechat, and got quickly sent a location.

The place is quite large, and I believe there was a second girl behind the curtain, but she left when I told Icy I only want one mistress. (It would've been $2000 for two-mistress action)

I showered and got ready, and through body language and pointing, Icy got me to do everything she wanted me to do. She used some toys on me (whips, restraints, vibrators, sounding rod) and eventually got me to shoot after a lot of teasing. She tried to get me to squirt after my orgasm with the hitachi wand, but I couldn't handle the pain of that one and asked her to stop.

All in all, it was fine as an S&M session, but nothing too crazy. I miss Yuki/Hidemi; she could speak English very well and we had a better connection, but she's in Taiwan due to the COVID. I did ask Icy about an overnight session, but she said $4000, so I probably won't take that one. Icy does what you want, but I wanted something more from a dom. Maybe a better communication or something.

Recent Ratings
PervySage   18-5-2020 01:32  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   25-4-2020 06:00  Karma  +2   Thank you!
Sandwhale   23-4-2020 16:26  Karma  +3   Original
hotjac   23-4-2020 16:10  Karma  +4   too bad its b&s the photos look hot