Name: Mel
Nationality/Language: Cuban/Spanish and English
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 10/10
Service: 10/10
Price/Session Length: 200 roses for 30 mins
Repeat: Maybe

Found her weekend special on PD and couldn't resist the urge to go get my balls sucked It was just one of those times when I was like screw the sex, I wanna blow my load over someone's tits.

Contacted her, setup a time and got SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS on when to get to the meeting point and where to park. She has a line of sight view from her window to the parking spot, so immediately texted me to confirm my arrival. The walk to the entrance of the apartment from the parking spot takes less than 30 seconds. Once inside, took care of the donation and was pleasantly surprised when she said ... "Awesome! Now lets have some fun" .. the naughtiness in her eyes told me I was in for a good time

She told me to get my clothes off, and soon we were on her high king size bed. She claims GFE, but I think she could do a lot better with her kissing skills ... most of the kissing was like she was giving me a DATY on my mouth lol. I let her get warmed up, then she herself started oozing saliva from her mouth onto my dick ... soon it felt like my balls and my dick were floating in her saliva. Then what followed was a crazy good BBBJ. I started face fucking her in no time and she didn't object ... pushed her head down for her to take it deeper and she didn't object ... I was like if this goes on for a few more minutes I'm gonna into her mouth (she doesn't do CIM).

We got the cover on and then she rode for for some time ... she has mirrors in the all around the room and the sight of her ass and tits bouncing while she was riding me was so relaxing I didn't wanna pop inside her and instead was in the mood for while she sucked my balls ... so after some more positions, I pulled the cover off and followed it up with another round of BBBJ. Finally, I got her down onto my balls and she devoured with her sucking skills which finally resulted in

I was left shivering from the excitement ... took me a few minutes to recover. After that, I freshened up in her bathroom which had clean fresh supplies, got dressed and off I went. Overall, the experience was good for a 30 min session. It was a clean apartment with clean environment.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Ezpepino   21-3-2023 05:51  Acceptance  +1   
my141account   10-10-2020 12:46  Acceptance  +1   Excellent post, she looks thicc and sounds like a lot of fun
kawaiitheo   31-8-2020 02:50  Acceptance  +1   
Weelock   21-6-2020 11:57  Karma  +6   Favorable
Tybear   29-4-2020 13:05  Karma  +6   Excellent
porkchops   19-4-2020 17:22  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
jeffzeke   19-4-2020 15:20  Karma  +10   hot Cuban lady, thanks for sharing!