Reading Access 40
Registered 14-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 16-4-2020 14:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sheung Shui - Tina

Date & Time of Session: 17/4/2020 - 6 pm ish  
Name: Tina
Link: http://go141.com/en/A68837-SS-Ma ... ?ref=Search(region)
Agent: -
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5 (good body honestly)
Skill: 5/5 massage and *wink wink*
Service: 5/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  $500 (Massage and 1 pumpman)
Repeat: Maybe
Landing Zone: Little Forest

Been to Sheung Shui a couple of times and this is the one spot that I feel is pretty good for value as I previously wrote about Barbie. This time it's Tina and you do have to make a phone appointment.
500 for massage and 1 shot. The process is annoying to have to call and confirm you are coming compare to other walk ins.

Okay, details: At the door and had to confirm I was there with a call. Tina open the door. She looks good, pretty with the whole strongly womanly look. Tits was big and body is pretty good. She would prompt me to go in the shower which I did and she will grab and squeeze the lil bro down there a couple of times to get it excited. Trust me, it was already excited. lol

Got out the shower and lay on the bed face down. Slowly massaging my neck and my back. Massage skills is so and so as the saying goes. It was okay. But she did release some of my back tension if you guys are into that. However, near the end part is the magic part. She start to rub me LB with whatever magic cold lube she had. Like most guys, all my feeling went south and wow, her freezing cold hands really did magic. Rock solid hard and she kept going for a good 5 minutes at least.

She stops as she notice I've warmed up from the tease and ask me nicely to flip over. At least I think that's what she said from the hand gesture and dirty smile she gave. She cleaned my LB up and proceed with a mask on my LB - without a warning she chomps down throat deep. The eye contact was strong and tongue game was good. Went on for another 3 minutes and honestly it was hard for me to keep it in. We change positions and I was on top - it was good, she keeps the eye contact and I kept going. I shot it all out and we finish up.

Overall, it was satisfying. The massage was okayish. The service was pretty good. Price is indeed very cheap for massage and the deed. Might go again, but then again, so many choices in the area. Will see how it goes next time I'm in the area. It is a bit of distance from the MTR station, and not somewhere I would normally go. It was part of work area that by chance I was in Sheung Shui which I believe is under wrote about because not many come up to this area. This place is far away from home so it's really good for me to enjoy whatever I want for a very reasonable price range.

Next time, I'll try to do two places in one run haha - hope it helps the bros. Stay healthy and stay safe.

Recent Ratings
pushkin13   22-4-2020 16:51  Acceptance  +3   Thanks for your front-line report. :)
viking0812   16-4-2020 21:47  Acceptance  +1   
Rayguy   16-4-2020 17:28  Karma  +4   Good to explore
Sandwhale   16-4-2020 16:58  Karma  +3   Nice, bro! 17/4/2020 - 6 pm ish... are you from the future?