Place and Location. Narcist, Minami 5-Jo Nishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo-shi  7th floor
Date/Time: December 2019/ 8PM
Name: Matsuoko
Body: 4/5
FJ: Not available
Massage: 5/5
Damage: 10000 yen for 1 hour  
WIR: Maybe, Other establishments nearby offering similar services

Was in sapporo for a holiday and decided to check out the local punting scene. Since my hotel was located near the Susukino red light district, i decided to give it a go. First and foremost, if you are not a japanese, chances are you will be rejected at such establishments in Japan. It seems most places will only accept someone if you could understand Japanese. So I went around asking places if they were accepting foreigners (Gaijin). Few touts on the street approached me for some soapland service which included FS but I was not in the mood. What I was looking for was a good decent massage with some sensual play. In Japan these places are called men's health or men's esthetic.  

Roaming around one building and saw the sign that said men's esthetic. I quickly took the lift to the 7th floor and was approached by a mamasan. She explained to me the menu which included a massage, sensual play and a handjob. I paid her the 10000 yen and was ushered to the waiting room. She kept emphasizing that this place does not offer FS. She asked if I would like to nominate a girl for an additional 2000 yen. I passed this offer and she choose a girl for me.

After waiting 5 minutes in the waiting room, Matsuoko came and greeted me. She was wearing a tight nurse outfit that you see in JAV videos. It seems like this place has some nurse theme. She guided to me to the service room which again looks like a clinic. A massage bed in the center and weirdly enough few sex toys at the corner which included a vibrator, anal beads and a dildo. I was not up for anything to be stuck my my butthole, but Im sure this service is available if requested. Matsuoko was very friendly. She did speak some english although broken but this at least allowed me to talk to her.

She guided me to the shower which was located outside along the corridor. So if the place is crowded, expect to meet other fellow punters. After showering I went back to the service room, Lied face down and waited for her. She was very chatty. She started to lotion my back and legs and proceeded to give an extremely good massage. It wasnt one of those bad/mediocre massage that you get in Thailand for these kinds of service. it was genuinely good to the point I may have fell asleep. This went on for 30 mins and after that she told me to turn over. This is where the fun starts!

She lotioned my penis, stomach, thighs all at once rubbing and massaging them very sensually. She then proceeded to stoke my penis very slowly building up the pleasure. At the same time she unbuttoned her nurse outfit exposing her boobs and bra. Sadly she did not take her bra off. Her stokes became faster and faster and I was trying to hold in in from the waves of pleasure. She then did the unexpected. She took the vibrator from the corner and started to use it on the shaft of my penis whilst still stroking it. This combo was sensational and i was trying to hold in in the longest I could. She then proceeded to use the vibrator on my penis head which drove me over the edge and I couldn't hold in any more and I cummed. After cumming she continued to stoke me to ensure my balls were empty.

She then went out to wash her hand whilst i lay there trying to catch my breath. She came back and guided to the shower to wash off. Once done I dressed up and left. Overall a decent massage place with a sensual ending.

This building had many other similar establishments which i tried in later days. Will provide the report in the next post.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
paladin310   19-5-2020 09:49  Karma  +4   Favorable
Noobienoob   21-4-2020 09:13  Karma  +4   Nice
hotjac   19-4-2020 18:24  Karma  +5   Nice!
lefeu   16-4-2020 12:52  Karma  +6   Thanks
jeffzeke   11-4-2020 11:58  Karma  +10   nice report, thanks!
batman108   10-4-2020 08:38  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
austin821   10-4-2020 04:57  Karma  +4   Cheers.
Sandwhale   9-4-2020 19:49  Karma  +3   Good massage
Skepti10   9-4-2020 16:27  Karma  +8   Favorable
porkchops   9-4-2020 14:52  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!