Reading Access 30
Registered 28-1-2016
Status Offline
Post at 30-3-2020 14:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Perrier Un-Professional Massage North Point

Date & Time of Session:  Supposed to be Fri 27th March 2020
Name:  Perrier Professional Massage
Link: http://go141.com/en/A23413-NP-Ma ... ref=Search(language,region)
Nationality & Language: Local
Face:  Unknown
Body:  Unknown
Skill: Unknown
Service: Unknown
GFE: Unknown
PSE: Unknown
Price & Session Length:  Never happened
Repeat: No

I spent an hour or so trolling 141 looking for an English speaking milf with large breasts that could do a good massage and possibly offer more if I felt like it. After reading Perrier's reviews on here and looking at her profile I thought I'd give her a go. I live a long way from North Point so I made an appointment for 8pm via text message and made sure to be courteous by arriving there on time.

I actually arrived in the area at 7.40pm, and not wanting to rush her went to a 711 for a quick drink. At around 7.45pm I got a message from her asking if I could come at 8.30pm instead? I didn't mind her asking, but I politely declined as I didn't want to wait that long and said I could come up right away. She said no, 8.30pm or nothing, or could she offer me one of her friends? I told her to forget it and went to Central for a massage instead.

Given I'd made an appointment and travelled 40 mins to see her, I was pretty pissed off. If this is how she treats people I'd give her a miss.