Name: Lek/Let
Date: 16/3/2020: 3:00 pm and 10:00 pm
Location: First door on left in the corridor opposite to elevator on floor 8
LINK: -
Nationality & Language: Thai, good english
Face: 5/5 Great eyes and smile
Body:  5/5 Supple C cups, slim bod and tight butt
Skill: : 5/5
Service: ∞/5 (Fuck yea, that is the infinity sign, read on mates)
GFE: 10/5
Price & Session Length:  45 mins $500 and $800 for second visit upwards of an hour
Repeat: Sadly, cannot

I was supposed to meet someone in Tst and reached a lot earlier. I decided to checkout JSL. I walked around and reached 8/F. I pressed the first doorbell and the girl that opened the door was radiant. I had no intention to smash, but I simply had to. I only had $500 on me so asked her the price and she quoted the exact amount. I went inside and paid up in the beginning to avoid adding tips at the back because I didn't have any.

We talked for about 15 mins and she did not touch me up like some other girls who try to be sexy while talking, but just seem like rushing the convo to get it over with. We talked about corona and how it was her first time in HK. She didn't like it because everything here was so expensive. Apparently, she had just opened up shop for the day and I was her first client. She was playful, but not in a sexual way- more like a GFE. She suggested shower and when she took of the bra I realized that those perfect pair of tits were not bolt ons. It was a beautiful sight. In the shower, she slid her soaped up tits on my soaped up body. There was not a single on her below the eyebrows.

Outside, she put me on the back and started with the cathbath and a real long DFK. She circled my jewels with her tongue before giving an amazing BBBJ. I held back hair and she worked it like a pro. I brought her LS around for a 69 and then put her on the back for a sweet sweet DATY. Her body smelled and tasted great so for the first time ever with a WG, I flipped her, bit her butt and went for a backdooral. She lifted her ass against my face. It felt great. She came in for a DFK and capped me, I entered her in doggy while fingerbanging her in the Ass. We kept at this position for a while. I laid her on the front, pulled out and began knocking on the backdoor with my LB. I leaned in to kiss her lips and ear. She took some KY, applied to the capped LB and brought her hips close to me. I started my descent with her moving back real slow. She was clutching the bedsheet and after a couple of strokes I tucked a pillow under her hips and went at it. This was unquestionably turning into the best sex ever - punting or otherwise. The ass was amazingly tight, pushing me out a few times, but soon it was all good. A bit later, i pulled and she changed the dom. I returned to the Y and we did it in mish, spoon and CG. I told her I was about to and she suggested CIM. I blew in her mouth and sucked my LB for a while before spitting out and taking me for a shower. I felt bad for not having any money to tip her, because she really deserved it. I asked if we could exchange contacts and she told me that she doesn't think she'll come back to HK and also that she plans to stop working the work because if she keeps at it for a year or so more, she'll never be able to change job. She was also leaving the very next day. I was sad and had to leave.

I finished the meeting around 9:30 and went back to JSL at 10:00. I rang the bell and she was surprised and happy to see me again on the same day. We talked and I asked her if backdoor is always an offered service, she said that very rarely. Either the customer is a nice regular or offers to pay a lot. She does enjoy it, but never did it with a first timer. After talking a lot, I paid the $800. She was as playful and the session was intense as the first one with me finishing in her mouth. While talking again, my LB got hard because of all the playfulness, but this time, I rubbed it out myself while kissing and fingering her. I finished in the TP and we took a shower together. We kissed and I left.

Note: I have almost always had a good experience in that room with different (mostly Thai) girls, but this was fucking biblical mate.

Recent Ratings
anabikumi   1-4-2020 13:33  Karma  +2   Excellent
jeffzeke   22-3-2020 12:26  Karma  +8   great value and sounds like a nice gal, thanks for sharing.
bohica   21-3-2020 20:06  Karma  +5   There is a knock knock joke in there... LET me in!!!
CoreTierOne   19-3-2020 21:54  Karma  +2   Favorable
hotjac   19-3-2020 19:10  Karma  +4   Great time - she sounds like a great experience
jhwang   18-3-2020 23:50  Karma  +3   Fantastic - great when it connects
OscarPistorius   18-3-2020 22:57  Karma  +3   You lucky devil ;)
trust_00   18-3-2020 20:12  Karma  +2   Nice job
Rayguy   18-3-2020 17:53  Karma  +4   Superb
Sandwhale   18-3-2020 16:16  Karma  +1   So damn good
420man4life   18-3-2020 16:09  Karma  +2   Very nice
Skepti10   18-3-2020 13:59  Karma  +6   Wow, bbbj, daty, anal & cim for 500 is a steal!
maltodextrin   18-3-2020 13:21  Karma  +3   whoa...
CoreTierOne
Kinky King

UID 262786
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1768
Posts 101
Karma 1750
Acceptance 357
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 19-3-2020 21:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
My bad, didn't read the part were you wrote that she left already. Well, too bad.

[ Last edited by  CoreTierOne at 19-3-2020 21:58 ]