Registered 3-3-2020
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2020 20:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand] [Bangkok] Daisy Dream Massage Club

Date / Time of Session: Early March / Afternoon
Name: Pink
Nationality / Language: Thai / Decent English
Age: Hard to say, but probably mid-20s (see the photo from their site)
Face: 4/5 (very fuck-me eyes)
Body: 4/5 (no baby damage, although she has a scar on her shoulder and her boobs are decent & natural but flat, if that makes sense)
Skill: 5/5
GFE: 5/5 (more GFE vs. PSE, but I did not try for the latter)
Price & Session Length: THB 2,500 for 60 minutes and 1 shot
Repeat: For sure - both her and the place

Another Bangkok report from my long trip in late February / early March so I don't overwhelm the boards with reports.  Daisy Dream Massage Club (I love how it's a club, as if they sold memberships or had by-laws...) is a really high-end and well run massage + full service place.  It's one of the new breed of shops in Bangkok that offers the same things that have always been offered (in this case oil massage + full service) but just does it better (see Mitu, Soap, etc.).  It just goes to show that with the right leadership, they could really stand out from the competition that just does the same-old same-old on Soi 26.

Location-wise, Daisy Dream is on the same strip of Soi 33 that has so many deliciously dirty deviances that we've talked about before.  In this case, Daisy is on Soi 33/2, so after Hera's and before Matchbox Hostel.  Just by looking at the place, you can tell that the owner has put a lot of thought and care into the location.  Its style is pan-oriental, which is both nice and kind of funny since I imagine this is how the French owner views Asia (just one big hodge podge), so you'll see Chinese style doors, Japanese style lights, and Southeast Asian style paper umbrellas hanging from the ceiling.  Pro tip: don't be an idiot and try to push or pull on the main entrance doors, but instead slide them left or right like an old pro.

The inside is honestly one of the nicest I have ever seen for a dirty massage place (or any massage place for that matter).  If you want to order drinks, you can, but I'm guessing you're not here for their mixology...  Once you sit down, they will show you an iPad with the pricing options.  Normal rooms are THB 2,000-4,500 for 40-120 minutes with no price discrimination based on girls' looks, while the VIP jacuzzi room goes from THB 3,500-4,500 for 60-90 minutes and THB 5,500-10,000 for 60-120 minutes with 2 girls.  Note that you cannot pre-book girls, so you just have to go and see who is free that day.  Annoying, but I understand what they are trying to do from a customer experience perspective.  Anyway, once you've selected your plan, they will call the girls out for a line-up.

I chose Pink for the way she look at me with her eyes, which seemed to say "Please, sir, fuck me silly."  As soon as we started chatting on the way up the stairs, I could tell she wash fun and that I was going to be in for a treat.  The rooms are really well done and don't feel in any way seedy, since trust me, I have had situations where I have had to re-evaluate my life choices as I sat on the edge of a lumpy bed with questionable sheets in some dingy room that looks like it could have come out of Chernobyl...  I opted for the normal room, and there is a huge shower area that is 1/3 of the room as well as a full-sized bed that takes up the other 2/3.  I note that they installed the fancy Toshiba water heating element and have nice towels with their logo sewn in, which by themselves do little for your punt, but again shows that the owner put in the care and right capital improvements.

Now onto the action.  After we get into the room, Pink offers me a bottle of cold water from her gearbox then helps me undress.  We both get into the shower area, where she proceeds to wash me with great care like I have been at Nuru places vs. something super rushed.  She was very playful, both taking the time to give my little friend strokes every time she could as well as foaming up some soap on her ass so I could slide my dick up & down between her ass cheeks.  After we dry off, she tells me to lay down and starts giving me an amazing oil massage.  To be honest, she was so good at this lead-up massage that I almost fell asleep in a deep state of relaxation, especially when she killed the lights so that the only thing left was the soft mood light cascading from behind the scarlet and vermillion paper umbrellas hanging from the ceiling.

However, as soon as she sat on the small of my back to start massaging my neck, I could feel the warmth emanating from her pussy on my skin, which got me excited.  She then began to rub her tits against my back and ass, which is always delightful.  Moving further down, she spreads my legs... I am giddy like a schoolboy since I know what is coming next.  She proceeds to eat my asshole, more tenderly than vigorously, but amazingly nonetheless.  She then flips me over and starts sucking on my balls for what must have been 5 minutes without touching my cock at all - love it.  Finally, she puts me in her mouth, but I was so rearing to go that I told her to just grab the condom.  I proceeded to fuck her hard in a bunch of different positions, which she seemed to enjoy by how set she was.  There is honestly nothing better than when your body and the girl's are in sync, so you're thrusting and fucking in harmony like a flywheel.  She later told me that she had a mini-orgasm, so it was good to know her moaning was real vs. the fake stuff they do at Mitu (I suppose their Japanese clients love that sort of thing).  Anyway, after I finish inside her, she hugs me to keep my rapidly shrinking friend inside her for a couple of minutes before rolling over next to me and cuddling me like a lover.  When time was almost up, she washed me again and walked me down the stairs.  Given that we showered first, did a 30 massage, then fucked for 20 minutes, I don't think this is a two-shot model, but I was in such a state of bliss that I didn't even think about it until after.  I suppose one of the brothers here can ask next time they go and tell us.

In terms of the website, they have their generic one and there is another that has the girls, prices, etc.  Since they put a password on there, I will respect it so just PM me for the password:

http://daisydream.smugmug.com/ so just

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Phan51   1-2-2024 07:37  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
juyai   22-1-2024 07:02  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
doopdooppo   20-1-2024 12:52  Acceptance  +1   
jaylast2014   16-1-2024 23:58  Karma  +1   
Jeeembo   15-1-2024 18:13  Acceptance  +1   
mwm8989   15-1-2024 16:23  Acceptance  +1   
roninaaa   15-1-2024 15:06  Acceptance  +1   
shampoo   30-8-2022 17:07  Acceptance  +1   
rrfege   11-6-2022 14:04  Karma  +2   
wuweb   22-3-2020 09:23  Karma  +4   Favorable
maxturtle   19-3-2020 16:29  Acceptance  +1   
anisulislam07   18-3-2020 03:00  Acceptance  +1   
Petay_1283   17-3-2020 11:45  Karma  +10   
hotjac   16-3-2020 21:30  Karma  +6   Damn! Every city in the world needs a place and a woman like that!
ramont   16-3-2020 12:28  Karma  +6   Thanks
jezzzz   16-3-2020 10:09  Karma  +5   Thanks for report
jimbo141   16-3-2020 09:22  Karma  +4   Awesome! Any chance to get the PW please? :)
Freelancer   16-3-2020 09:11  Karma  +4   Favorable
Skepti10   16-3-2020 04:49  Karma  +8   Excellent
batman108   16-3-2020 02:39  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
sacjoe490
Nookie Newbie

UID 300695
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2024 13:44  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hi great review. Pink caught my eye when I saw the images on their line page. Wanted to check, does she have natural tits? TIA

Recent Ratings
juyai   17-1-2024 07:04  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
magictime12   15-1-2024 13:52  Acceptance  +1   This review is from 2020. I wish I could give you negative karma. Don't necropost. 4 years ago FFS