Face:  2/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 400+100 tip.
Repeat: Sure why not for the price and great attitude

So Hop Yee in CWB has been dead since the start of the virus. It's still dead except for the 12th and 5th floor( maybe 6th I forgot).  On 12 is the Thai nest with 5 girls. I was able to see 4 of the 5 and 2 of the girls both came out when they saw me from thier cameras. And I joked with them and say buy 1 get 1 free? One of them tried to pull me in the other girl's room and said yes buy 1 get 1 free, only 1000. I continue to joke with them a bit and politely declined. It was quite entertaining. Made my way to the only other floor that has girls. 2 loas and 1 local. I picked one of the Laos, door on the right outside of the elevator.

She wasn't very pretty, but was super friendly and had a nice body. She quoted me 400 and I went in. immediately she was very GFE, helped me undress and gave me a hug while groping my lb asking me if he is ready.  She guided me to the shower pulling me by the lb. She washed me good and offered me mouth wash which is a good sign meaning she might allow DFK. I test the water and pulled her close to me while she was washing my chest and gave her a LFK and she reciprocated. In my mind it was a good start. She helped me dry up and I aid on the bed and she rubbed her tight body on top of mine and begin the cat bath. I pulled her up and kissed her neck which I love doing. She took over and begin dfk-ing me while rubbing on lb. This was definitely a big turn on. She started to cat bath down to my lb while looking up at me while going down. She begin bbbj which was a surprise for me since I didn't ask for it. It was nothing to write home about, just no suction and mostly licking and no DT.  Since it wasn't doing much for me, I gave her the signal to move to the next part. She pulled out the condom and gave me a smirk and say no condom? I laugh and said always condom. She capped me and CG me for a good 6-7 min, she got some really good moves and it felt so good. I slowly sat up while still inside her and sucked on her b size tits. She moaned and continue to move her hip, as I suck on her tits harder she moaned and moved faster like she was about to cum. By this time, I wanted to do some other positions. She was happy to comply and I finished her off with her legs high on my shoulders. She really enjoys this position because I am able to deep fuck her and DFK at the same time. Once finish I flopped onto the bed next to her Exhausted and she cleaned me and asked if I'm ready for round 2? I wish....hahaha

We rest a bit and chatted about i have no idea what while she continues to rub my lb trying to get it hard. But I was spent lol.  We both showered and I paid and left. She gave me a nice hug from behind and said see you tomorrow.

She will be here for another week. Business is not too good. Tip her nicely if u like her service.

Recent Ratings
anabikumi   19-3-2020 13:46  Karma  +1   Excellent
bohica   19-3-2020 11:59  Karma  +5   Laotian K points!!!
hotjac   17-3-2020 15:31  Karma  +4   They should all be so much fun … nice report thanks for sharing
MrButtons   15-3-2020 22:05  Karma  +3   Excellent
trust_00   14-3-2020 13:54  Karma  +4   Nice man.. times like these you always get better service due to lack of customers lol
Skepti10   14-3-2020 07:09  Karma  +8   Favorable
ZirePhoenix   14-3-2020 01:27  Acceptance  +1   
adiaz
Nookie Newbie

UID 266940
Digest Posts 0
Credits 0
Posts 2
Karma 0
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-3-2020