Acceptance 385
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 13-3-2020 08:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Getting Lucky with Dis S at Phoenix Apartments

Date & Time of Session:  12th March 2020
Location: Room 3, Flat A, 5/F Phoenix Apartments, 54-70 Lee Garden Road, Causeway Bay
Name:  Dis S
Link: http://go141.com/en/A26250-CB-14 ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Nationality & Language: Mainland, Cantonese, Mandarin, basic English
Face:  4/5 ( 5/5 when happy and smiling)
Body:  4/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  normally 500 for a session, i was there for 90 minutes and offered her more but she only accepted
1068 which she lists for some multi delight session, so i told her i'll bring her something next time too

With my boss away and me being able to do more of my work from wherever i have a laptop and internet access, one of the few
pluses of the current virus situation, making good use of my time to catch up with massages and more!  Was in Causeway Bay after lunch so decided to visit Phoenix, as not only does it have 3 of my favourites, Miko and her magnificent mammaries, Crystal who gives you one hell of a workout and Dis S! Now i know a lot of people run hot and cold on her, but she's always delivered for me and i figured i'd take a look as there's a couple of very buxom Thai i think girls working out of there too... so i figured if none of the ones' i normally visit are free, i'd go for a big boober...but Dis S intercepted me!

i zipped into Phoenix and straight into the lift, not as empty as i expected, 3rd floor had a number of folk knocking on doors so i scooted up to 5th floor and before i could check out to see if Miko or Crystal was available i turned the stairs to be greeted by a bikini clad with a hoody over her shoulders Dis S who was throwing out her rubbish after lunch. She calls my name and gives me a big smile and is all "Lo Goong!  Where have you been? Why havn't you come to see me" and grabs me in the stairway and i tell her "i'm here to  see you now!"..and she grabs my hand and leads me to her room. I'm a sucker for a girl in a white bikini and a hoodie, what can i say!

She closes the door behind me and leads me to the bed, and sits me down, taking my bag and placing it on a chair, and grabs a container of hand sanitizer and gives us both a very thorough hand clean and starts asking me how i've been, hows work, and yes why
haven't i been to see her in so long.  I tell her the last few months have been mad, and a lot of ups and downs at work and yes i should have come to see her more often. This gets the response she likes as she slides onto my lap and gives me a kiss and wraps herself around me, nuzzling my head in her bosom and telling me she's missed me.

Normally we'd end up having a heavy make up session before the shower, but she says we must be careful and helps me undress and slips off her bikini and ushers me into the shower. She always has quite the selection of body washes but today it's dettol body wash first for a proper scrub and clean. She soaps me up and gives me a very thorough clean, but chatty and fun as ever and i get a good look at her body, she's still very fit, her boobs have been enhanced but nicely done, and she's still got that Chrissie Chau body but with better boobs and not just a push up bra!   After she's given me a good cleaning then the real fun begins, and we start canoodling and making out in the shower, she soaps herself up and is happy to let me explore her inside and out as i make sure she's clean! Junior is wide awake and stabbing her in the butt, the belly, and elsewhere and she's telling how much she has missed him (I know buit its good for the ego) and she drops to her knees and starts sliding him between her soapy boobies before risning her and me off and starting to pay proper attention to junior with a nice bit of BBBJ.  She certainly has the flute game down very well, great technique, knows how to tease and all the while making a lot of eye contact. She's blown me to completition a good few times in the shower before, once she told me it was so that i would eat her pussy for longer!  And while the thought did cross my mine, i really did want to fuck her.   

She's still working on her English, and after rinsing us both off she grabs two towels, dries us both off and tells me "take me to bed" So i carry her over to the bed, which has her giggling and calling me a big monster and place her on the bed, and she  slides her
legs apart and raises her crotch towards me and i have to feast on that very lovely honey pot. She has a very lovely, and very tasty
pussy and i'm very happy to feast away for some time. She seems to be enjoying it, and has her thighs wrapped around my head at times, and one hand clsped on the back of my head, pushing me in further. She's getting very wet and very giggly, a lot of it might be acting and if so she should get an Oscar and the spasms begin, and she's grinding her pussy into my face and calling me honey, hubby, lover, baby and occasionally my name.  She decides its time for me to stop and pushes my head away, giggling like a kitten thats had its cream, and grabbing some tissues to clean my face and her pussy. i lie down on the bed with her and she nestles in my arms, and begins playing with junior until he's fully awake and telling me what she wants to do  to me. She reaches for a condom and expertly applies, adding a dab of ky to her pussy before straddling me. Now she's a petite little thing compared to me, and she slides down, engulfing him and procedes to ride the fuck out of him. She tells me to wriggle round and sit with my back against the wall so she can straddle and we can kiss, and with my hands around her ass we get a good rhythm going, and things get hot and sweaty until she can feel i'm approaching the finish and rolls us down so i'm on top between her legs and we finish in a big sweaty mess. We lay
there together and slowly disengage, she carefully removes the condom and wraps it in tissue giggling at the quantity, before cleaning us both up with tissues and some more sanitizer.

we cuddle for a while, chatting about life, hong kong politics, protests, the virus, her neighbours, life in general and i gotta admit
she's a good chatter as well as a great fuck.  I know we're not soul mates and this isn't some spiritual connection, but she's fun, and not from the job done, get the fuck out of here school.  From the first time in Shamshuipo to now, have yet to have a bad session, although i can see that if she doesn't warm to you, she could be the cold fish.  She seems in no rush for me to leave and says that business has slowed down a lot, and says the Thai girls downstairs are stealing all the customers. We chat and cuddle for a good amount of time and its me who makes the move to leave, and after another fun shower, she helps me dress and i pay and we start kissing and cuddling again for a while, until its time for me to leave. She sends me on my way, with a big smile on my face and a slap on my ass and i head back into the real world.

Now YMMMV but have always had a good time with Dis S, treat her nice and she'll reciprocate, make the effort to make her feel
comfortable and dont treat her as just a piece of meat and she'll respond well.  I will revisit soon , and planning on catching up with
Crystal and Miko again soon too!

She's using an untouched photo on her profile so have attached that, and two other shots showing her body

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bohica   16-3-2020 11:40  Karma  +8   Phat ass points!!!
swan   16-3-2020 06:13  Karma  +5   nice one bro
hotjac   13-3-2020 17:25  Karma  +6   Sensual encounters should all be so good. Thanks for the info she's definitely on the list!
anabikumi   13-3-2020 13:59  Karma  +2   Favorable
Tapthatass   13-3-2020 13:51  Karma  +3   Favorable
frogtaru   13-3-2020 12:50  Karma  +4   
ramont   13-3-2020 11:51  Karma  +7   Thanks
batman108   13-3-2020 10:10  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
MrButtons   13-3-2020 08:47  Karma  +2   Thanks for the share, prolly would smash =)))