Nationality & Language: Indonesian speaks English
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5 different stroke for different folks. She’s very curvy
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 1.2M but I gave her 2M for 4hrs
Repeat: Yes

It’s been a while since I’ve went back to Jakarta for work. Was too lazy to head out to clubs so I went to the hotel bar where I was staying, however not much action for a weeknight. Had a couple of drinks and went back up. Searched massage republic and decided I wanted something curvy and full.
Saw chantale’s ad and messaged her and got her to come when it’s really late, hence 2M instead of 1.2M!

Anyways 30mn later, she’s in my room, getting naked and getting cosy with me under the sheets. We just chat about random things and she starts to massage LB!  Slowly she went down for bbbj and OMG.... I was mind blown at the skill, I think she had some hot/cold thingy but that shit works man! A lot of saliva, eyes and not forgetting the balls. It’s like Christmas all over !
Cap on and she rides me like no tomorrow! She just kept riding and riding like a warrior till I came.....!!!! Even the clean up was amazing !!
Went to sleep and she woke me up with her giving me a bbbj, AGAIN!! Same routine but it’s something she can keep doing forever and I wouldn’t mind a single bit !!
Missionary now, as I pump and pump whilst half awake but LB is full on soldiering away! That thickkkk body is just so good and I came after changing to doggy!!

I would find her again when I’m back in Jakarta for sure !!!

Once again, it’s different strokes for different folks, if you like em’ models, she ain’t your cup of tea !

Recent Ratings
paladin310   22-3-2020 04:47  Karma  +4   I miss Massage Republic...great resource for local LV market. Thanks for sharing.
mreee0777   15-3-2020 08:49  Acceptance  +1   Nice
jeffzeke   13-3-2020 12:10  Karma  +8   outstanding
halfclover   10-3-2020 15:16  Karma  +8   Nice!
anabikumi   10-3-2020 14:20  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Skepti10   9-3-2020 18:58  Karma  +6   Excellent
arthurshelby66
Nookie Newbie

UID 267681
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 4
Karma 3
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-5-2020