Subject: Lady in the street but a freak in the bed (Phoenix Apt)
trust_00
Kinky King

UID 109710
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1254
Posts 138
Karma 1229
Acceptance 508
Reading Access 50
Registered 25-9-2013
Status Offline
Post at 5-3-2020 20:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lady in the street but a freak in the bed (Phoenix Apt)

Place: Phoenix Apt, 3fl 10H  
Race: Thai
Face: 7/10 Bright round eyes, innocent look, and cute smile.  Photos pretty much match, but darker skin in person
Body: 6/10 5'4 ft, skinny with nice soft C cup
Skill: 10/10 BJ and fuck pro lol..
Service: 9/10 BBBJ (though had to pay extra -1 pt), ok to finger and do pretty much anything I wanted to.  Aims to please
GFE: 8/10 Flirty with lots of teasing. Great personality, and decent English.  
Damage: $650 ($550 FS + 100 BJ) + tips
Repeat: Yes
Website: https://go141.com/en/B26812-CB-P ... l?ref=Search(region,building)

I know its Corona time and all.. but after a long ass time of a self imposed quarantine, I fucked a hot Malaysian last week which I thought that would kill my temptation to punt for a while; but instead it just made me even hornier lol..

I swung by Phoenix over the weekend to get an update for you guys, and at the time I dont remember seeing this girl, so her door was probably busy or something. I saw her posting here on 141 today, and her boobs and cute innocent look caught my attention.   I went back today before dinner to check if shes really as cute as her pics look.  I went straight to her room and it was busy...grr.. so I scouted all the other rooms. Seems slightly busier than when I last checked over the weekend.  Still not too many girls available but definitely more bro traffic.  

After checking all the other rooms as well as the upstairs.. I head back to see if this girl was available.  And to my delight I saw the almighty "Welcome" sign!  Rang the bell and this girl greets me with bright eyes and a cute smile.  My first impression was shes pretty cute like her photos, but much darker.. she tells me shes Thai, which 100% made sense seeing her in person.  In photos she doesnt really look too Thai.. Anyways she says $550 so I go in. On the way in I asked if she does BBBJ and she actually has a sign on the wall with all the service prices lol.. it says $650 for BJ, so I say no thanks, I'll just take the $550 FS.  

First thing I notice was shes a very nice girl!  She asked me how my day was and if I just got off work, and have I eaten yet etc.  We chit chat a little and are vibing pretty well.  I felt like I just came home to my GF after a long day of work! The good kind of GF, not the one that bitches you out for working too late lol.  I asked if she was busy today and of course she says no not really.  

We finish undressing and hop into the shower together.  I see her great looking titties and instanly get a boner.. She sees me erect, says "wow" and starts giggling.. she puts some soap on her hands and start giving my junk a wash and HJ.  She continues to wash the rest of my body as I feel her up.  Her tits are fake, but very soft fakes.. so it felt pretty good on my hands.  

She finishes washing me and I dry myself and lay on the bed.  She gets on afterward and heres where the fun begins!  She looks down and sees my erect cock, and says "so big.." and holds up her wrist next to it and says "same size" and laughs.. I'm like its not big, you're just a small girl lol.. She starts teasing me kissing my nipples and then goes on to give me a catbath.  Her catbath felt GREAT.  Lots of licking on my sensual spots.. lots of teasing and tickling on my cock and thighs.  This really got me super hard.. she asks again "do you want the bj?".. of COURSE now I do lol..

And holy crap, I'm so glad I opted in for the BJ, cus this was probably one of the better BJs I've had.  It wasnt your typical walk-up "suck you for a few seconds and then move on to sex" kinda bj.  She really takes her time to tease your cock.  She licks all around the head, flicks her tongue everywhere, and lots of ball licking sucking and tickling.  This girl is  BJ pro! And she really took her time doing it.. so that extra $100 was well worth it.

I'm so freakin hard now from her amazing feeling BJ.  She continues blowing me and I start face fucking her cus she got me so damn horny. She finishes the bj and caps me.  Lucky I havent blown yet. She hops on cowgirl style and starts riding me. She wasn't too tight so I was able to fuck her quite rapidly.  This girl has stamina! Shes also kinda skinny so she was very light.  I let her ride it and usually I start help thrusting if I feel the girl is tired, but this girl kept riding and riding and riding... I just let her ride it for a while and then start thrusting from below while I'm squeezing her bouncing boobs.  Man what a sight..

She asks if I want to switch position, so I say okay.  I get up and shes now on all 4s and I bang her doggy style.  Shes got some crazy ass tattoos on her back, which I dont mind. It wasn't too distracting anyway as I was looking at her ass and pussy getting pounded from behind lol.  I pound her for a bit and ask her to lay down.  Of course first thing I do is suck on those tits.  Her soft boobs and nipples felt really good in my mouth.  As I'm sucking em, she reaches down for my cock and puts it in her pussy.  I like a girl that takes initiatives!  I start going missionary on her and like I said her pussy wasn't too tight, so I like go DEEP inside her.  Shit feels good as I'm rapidly thrusting away.. I slid my arms under her legs and pound away with her legs over my shoulders.  This girls real moaning the entire time and her facial expressions really shows she loves having sex!  This girl really knows how to fuck.  Even though I was pounding away, shes constantly thrusting her body to the rhythm.  I dont remember any point at all this girl was ever still.  She was always help fucking even when I was in control.  

I get tired from all that fucking and ask her to finish with a BJ.. I lay back down and she pulls the condom off and goes at it again.  She senses I was reaching for her pussy and she actually grabs my hand and puts it right on it lol... so of course I rub her wet pussy and it felt so good.. I slide two fingers in and am fingering her like crazy now while shes blowing me.. I'm rubbing furiously at her gspot and she pulls back as I blow my load.  

Wow what a session.. even after we finish she tells me to just lay back and relax, she'll take care of me.  She gets up and grabs some tissues to wipe me off.. after cleaning up a bit she asks me to go shower with her again.  She cleans me up again and we chat in the shower.  She tells me she lives in Bangkok (of course..) and this is her first time in HK.  She has a long visa or something so shes here around another week if any of you guys want to try!  She told me she gets off work around 2am and we chat a little about what theres to eat around here cus she hasn't eaten dinner yet.  I tip her and she gives me a kiss.. on my way out she says she hopes to see me again before she leaves.  I dont think this girl ever even looked at the time the entire session..

Overall her service was excellent!  I looked at her "menu" again on the way out and didnt even realize she has massage, and oil massage available. So basically its $550 for FS, $650 for FS+BJ, (IIRC) $750 to add massage, and (IIRC) $850 for oil massage.  I guess you would get more time if you add on a massage. I even told her "hey I didnt even notice you have massage on your menu!" and she says "you want one now or maybe when you come back next time? ;)" lol.. Since her service was so damn good I'm kinda tempted to come back for a massage before she leaves.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
matado   27-3-2020 00:35  Karma  +4   thanks
marvin84   14-3-2020 09:30  Acceptance  +1   
ZirePhoenix   14-3-2020 02:09  Acceptance  +1   
sssqblf   10-3-2020 21:12  Karma  +2   Excellent
jackinurbox   10-3-2020 02:17  Acceptance  +1   
anabikumi   8-3-2020 14:16  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
swan   8-3-2020 09:57  Karma  +5   well done!
asurada00   7-3-2020 21:14  Karma  +3   ty
bohica   7-3-2020 03:16  Karma  +8   Love her short shorts!!!
JackTheBat   6-3-2020 19:09  Karma  +10   Thanks.
hotjac   6-3-2020 17:44  Karma  +6   It doesn't get any better than that - great find! Thanks for sharing - did you get a Bangkok contact for her?
frogtaru   6-3-2020 16:28  Karma  +4   
batman108   6-3-2020 10:05  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
porkchops   6-3-2020 06:11  Karma  +8   Excellent!
Skepti10   6-3-2020 04:25  Karma  +6   
The-enzo   6-3-2020 01:45  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for report. Hope she's still here next weekend.
wahnizzel   6-3-2020 01:11  Karma  +3   love hearing about great service! good stuff! thanks
twiceAweek   6-3-2020 00:24  Karma  +6   Thanks for sharing
Rayguy   5-3-2020 23:50  Karma  +4   Great report
guysty   5-3-2020 23:23  Karma  +2   Now I'm getting horny
ramont   5-3-2020 23:14  Karma  +6   Thanks
Tapthatass   5-3-2020 22:25  Karma  +3   You sure she wasn't a ladyboy? J/k LOL
OscarPistorius   5-3-2020 21:43  Karma  +3   Thanks for sharing