Font size: S M L
An unexpected punt in Fuji

Place: Fuji 5/F first door on the right
Race: Half Malaysian half Thai
Face: 9/10 Found her very pretty which is what attracted me to her
Body: 6/10 A lil thick not in a fat way, big C cup bolt ons. Around 5'2 ft
Skill: 6/10
Service: 6/10 BBBJ, but no playing with pussy
GFE: 7/10 Gave me a few hugs before and after session. LFK allowed. Kisses my neck as I'm pounding her. Smells great and sexy moaning
Damage: $480 + tips
Repeat: Probably  

Its Corona Time!!  Ok I hope I dont regret this impulse punt.  Been getting really horny lately due to my self-imposed no punting policy.  Anyways, I decided to scout out some places for you bros to see what the situation is.  Ok.. I was curious myself too! I'll post a report to the other places in another section of the forum..

Anyway got to Fuji in the afternoon and man this place was DEAD.  There was literally nobody waiting at the lift.  So I take the lift up to 21 (and walked up to 22) and work my way down. Quick report on just Fuji alone.. most floors only had like 1 or 2 girls. Some floors didnt even have any girls at all.  Not very many PRC girls from what I can see, probably due to the travel ban.  I saw maybe 2 Russians, a couple of Thais, and some Chinese (possibly PRC). Overall pretty dead. Foot traffic was also pretty dead.. I saw maybe like 5-10 bros.  

Back to the report. Again, I had zero intention of punting originally.. I really just wanted to scout out the place to report for you bros. So I make my way down to the 5th floor, and this hottie opens the door with a warm smile.  She catches my attention right away.  I asked how much? She said $480!  I instantly think wow what a discount.. probably the cheapest I've seen a girl in Fuji lol.. Of course I also ask where shes from, and she says Malaysia.  This was too tempting to pass up.. so I figure I'll take a chance.  

I go in and do the usual chit chat. She was pretty friendly and spoke decent english.  I ask her if she was busy today and she said no.  She helps me undress, and undresses herself, and we hop in the shower together.  During the shower she tells me actually her Mom is Malaysian, but her dad is Thai.  So she lives in Bangkok.  She washes me all over and I grab some of her tits and ass along the way.  While shes washing my junk, she gives me a little hj to get me warmed up, and was smiling the entire time in the shower.

She was short but have some pretty big bolt ons. She wasnt fat but was thick with a little belly fat.  Her ass was pretty toned, which I couldnt stop grabbing lol.. She does have a little scar under her tits, but can only see em when lying down.

After the shower she hands me a packaged disposable towel (it was actually just a giant tissue).  I was like wow this is much cleaner than the regular towels lol.. must be a new rule by the building.  We dry ourselves and hop on the bed.  I lay down first and then she joins me on the bed.. she looks down, smiles, and lays down on top of me and gives me a big hug!  Ok this is off to a great start.  

She warms me up by licking my nipples while letting me grab her booty. I tried to rub her pussy but she moved it away..  After a little of that she moves her tits over my face and lets me suck on those babies.  I know they're fake, but they were really nice!  I was totally turned on by her tits. My LB starts to wake up and I guess she notices. She goes back down, and starts giving me a BBBJ. Now I'm fully erect and she got my entire dick in her mouth.  Seeing how my dick basically filled up her mouth was kinda hot.. hey I did say she was a small girl! She sucks it for a little with good effort. It was nothing spectacular but it felt great since I haven't had a bj in a while.  

She finishes the bj and starts having this worried look as she pops the condom on me.  She hops on top and slowly slides my dick in her.  She starts to slowly ride me and it was beautiful to see her bounce on me.  Her pussy was kinda tight, so it felt great on my dick.  After a little of bouncing she gets tired and asks me to go on top instead.  So she lays down and I'm on top of her now.  I start fucking her missionary and lean down for some LFK.  I guess her pussy loosened up a little, and we're fucking with good momentum now.  I get tired so i lay down on top of her while continuing to pound her.  This was when I notice how freakin good she smelled.  She gives me some more LFK and starts kissing my neck as I'm pounding away.  Now I'm really feeling good so I lean back and put her legs under my arms so her pussy was tilted more upward.  She grabs her ankles with her legs spread wide open and I pound away rapidly. And before you know it I blow my load..

We clean up a little and hop in the shower again.  She washes me again and we chat a little.  She said shes been here for a week so shes actually leaving soon.  I see on her monitor that outside was basically empty, so I say "wow so empty outside" and she surprisingly replies with "good!" She says she cant wait to go home lol.. I tip her and she gives me a hug and we say good byes.  Overall it was a pretty good punt, because I found her really attractive.  Cant really afford to have a bad punt in limited times like these!

Recent Ratings
guysty   3-3-2020 12:53  Karma  +2   Thanks scout!
HongSexKong   2-3-2020 16:20  Acceptance  +1   Excellent and thanks for report
frogtaru   2-3-2020 15:39  Karma  +3   risky! good report
anabikumi   2-3-2020 15:07  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
godisdead   2-3-2020 10:49  Karma  +6   Good report. Thanks.
simhyi   2-3-2020 10:04  Karma  +2   Excellent!!
Skepti10   2-3-2020 06:42  Karma  +6   Excellent
Margaritajor   2-3-2020 02:25  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
porkchops   2-3-2020 01:09  Karma  +8   Thanks for reporting!
CoreTierOne   1-3-2020 21:16  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report