Nordic Queen and Changing Tastes

Venue:  London
Partner:  Nordic print model
Face: striking and attractive
Body: Magnificent and natural
Height:  Just under 6'
Price:  no idea, likely stratospheric
Repeat: alas no

To thank me for helping him unwind a badly misjudged and career threatening market position, a colleague arranged dates for us at a 3* restaurant with the clear understanding that I had my date for the night if I so wished.

My date was quite beautiful, long and stacked, cool and icy until she started smiling when she turned into sugar and cream.  When we were being seated, a hush descended on the restaurant.  The girls outfit did not show much flesh, but were slinky enough to intimate the body beneath and tight enough to confirm the absence of any underwear.  All male eyes were staring with open lust, and all female eyes registered some degree of disapproval.

Dinner was fine.  Conversation flowed, the food was good and both girls drank like men.  Of course, I took my date home after dinner.  The body was magnificent, full natural breasts, long legs, toned and firm.  The lovemaking was good too.  She was expressive reactive and totally uninhibited.  The nipples stiffened up even during foreplay, moans and purrs and gasps all came when they should, and she was not shy about what she wanted me to do.

So what's the problem?  During the coupling, I noticed her nipples became so hard, it was like biting on a tree bark.  Her skin though smooth had large pores and the goose pimples when she was aroused was literally like those of a goose.  It was like I was bonking an albino seal cow.  Somehow,after  the first pop, I could not bear the thought of spending the whole night with this girl.  After a steady dose of Asian women, this one, though beautiful and magnificent, just felt too coarse.

So I told her I was in the mood for some bar hopping.  So we dressed back up and out we went.  The two of us put away two bottles of bubbly, after which I put her in  a cab and sent her home.

Is this change of taste something punters go through?  Or is this a sign I am starting to age?  Shudder...Shudder!

Recent Ratings
LeoTan69   29-4-2020 01:17  Acceptance  +1   
jeffzeke   18-2-2020 10:50  Karma  +8   nice
paladin310   12-2-2020 00:27  Karma  +4   So, how did we get from "striking and magnificent" to "albino seal cow"? Asking for several dozen friends....
daytripper   11-2-2020 19:23  Karma  +8   I'm in South America. Nothing beats a good Asian woman.
Mister   10-2-2020 15:41  Karma  +5   “Albino seal cow” — poor girl!
hkpunter999   10-2-2020 02:17  Karma  +3   
viking0812   9-2-2020 22:46  Acceptance  +1   
rajuk   9-2-2020 21:42  Acceptance  +3   Any URL?
Skepti10   9-2-2020 20:45  Karma  +6   I too have noticed the difference in skin quality between asian and white girls!
RockyRockstar   9-2-2020 16:48  Karma  +5   Not bad for a freebie though! Any photos?
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4470
Posts 2449
Karma 4403
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 9-2-2020 21:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 pokerking's post

Very hard nipples, goosebumps, sometimes sweat are signs of orgasmic reactions. So bro, you were giving her multiple orgasms.
You should have kept her for the night. It would have been a sexfest