Nationality: Mainland Chinese
Face:  7/10
Tits: 7/10
Body:  7.5/10
Skill: 6.5/10
GFE: 6.5/10
Price: $500
Repeat: Probably not

Went searching for a girl over the CNY period. I know with the coronavirus this is a dangerous game but I am willing to take the risk (at this stage). Went to Fuji Building first but it was pretty much empty (around 14:00). Headed over to Hop Yee down the road and I was surprised to see that there were more girls working than I was expecting. Settled on a girl on Level 8 at the end of the hallway.

This girl was a typical PRC girl that you see working in Fuji/HY/CC/KH. Average height and slim body. I was a bit disappointed in her rack as when she opened the door she looked quite busty but when she took her clothes off it became evident that she had a good push-up bra.

We showered together and I didn't want to get out as it was cold outside! Finally jumped out and I was shivering as the room was quite cold. Started the action and she gave a nice cat bath. She wasn't willing to give BBBJ so I skipped the CBJ (does nothing for me) and went straight to cowgirl. We rotated to missionary, doggie, and then back to cowgirl where I

Afterwards I was feeling some regret for not holding out for something I really liked but at least there are still some girls working. I think the next couple of weeks are going to be pretty scarce with the crackdown on visas by China.

Happy and safe punting bros

Recent Ratings
viking0812   30-1-2020 23:48  Acceptance  +1   
trust_00   30-1-2020 18:27  Karma  +2   Nothing beats the cold like body warmth
hotjac   29-1-2020 19:57  Karma  +3   so cold … no heater sucks