Post at 19-1-2020 19:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
679-681 Shanghai Street, Hong Kong—Cheap Thai

Date and time: 19th Jan, 16:00
Name: Sky
Nationality and language: Thai, English-speaking
Face: 6/10. Braces. Acne.
Body: 6/10. Tattoos likely hide mummy damage
Skills: 8/10. Took a pounding. Loved-it.
Service: 7/10. No real GFE. But it was warm and fuzzy enough.
Price & session: HK$300
Repeat: If I was in the neighborhood

*Don’t let these ratings fool you. This really was a value-for-money punt*

Sex, to paraphrase Mao, isn’t a tea party. Or, to be more precise, should not always be treated as a tea party. It’s a visceral, physical act.

I’d actually been looking and waiting for someone else. I’m forever searching through this website to find what’s on offer locally. I’d found a new one online at 56-58 Lai Chi Kok Road, Flat 8, Second Floor. HK$300 a pop. She had her ethnicity down as ‘mixed’. I’m guessing she’s Thai.

En route to Lai Chi Kok Road, Hong Kong just looks sexier. Every other female ass that walks in front of me is worth a go on. Cliches are weak. But those palpitations are running through me. I get even more excited as I count my dollar. I’ve got enough for her but not enough for any other girl in the building. If they sold this feeling in a bottle, I’d be a happy man.

I try to find her room and can’t. Of course, she’s on the Chinese second-floor or what everyone else knows as the third-floor. She’s busy. This could be a good thing. I buy a coffee from a local shop around the corner. I’ll check her again in 20 mins. I do a lap. On my way one of the massage girls elsewhere beckons me in. I walk past but I’m in love with this feeling. My cock’s shriveled in the intervening 20 mins.

She’s still busy. Plenty of more fish in the sea. But if anyone has any luck with this one, a review would be appreciated. I scout the rest of the building, but only find Chinese mum’s I don’t want to fuck.

I head down to Shanghai Street. I’m approaching from the north. I go to 679-681 first. I find a girl in room V2. She’s perfectly adequate, maybe a tad older than I would like. She leads with the price. She’s not showing her stomach, so I always assume that there’s mummy damage. I walk away at first. Knock on a couple of other doors. Then I go back.

We shower. She’s got a tattoo across her stomach so I could only see what’s there if I really look. Massive fake boobs.

She lays next to me. Casual handjob. She kisses my nipples. Then there’s OWO. She knows what’s she’s doing. There’s an occasional look into my eyes. Flick of the tongue. Rubs my cock against the cheek of her mouth.

She rides me. She rides me properly, too. Suddenly, she’s gone well-up in my estimation. She’s tiring after a few minutes. ‘A’ for effort.

I put her underneath me. Missionary. Her legs start-up high. But they come down. She’s panting now.

I turn-her around. She’s hugging the pillow. I get a good few deep strokes in. I’m stabbing her with my cock now. Did she just cum? Fuck, I certainly have.

She says: thank-you. Now, my performance varies. I’m happy with two jerks and a squirt. Especially if I’m paying. But this was a good performance on my part. Instead of getting paranoid, I take the gratitude.

She showers. I lay in bed. She’s humming and singing when she comes out. We speak. She teaches me a couple of Thai words. I act as if I’ve never been to Thailand nor with a Thai girl. We laugh. It’s not the feeling I’m in love with, it’s the deed. A perfectly good punt.

As I type this I’m sitting in one of the chain Guangdong-style coffee shops: Cafe 100%. I’m having my French toast and chicken wings. A loud Western women is trying to convince her Chinese friend as to the exiting life she’s leading. Shit, she doesn’t know the half of it. You’re not in Kansas anymore, you heffer.

Recent Ratings
losectrl   4-2-2020 00:38  Acceptance  +1   A great read :-)
JackTheBat   23-1-2020 19:23  Karma  +8   
SlenderGent   22-1-2020 23:22  Karma  +3   Well written and informative. Thx
Otto12345   21-1-2020 20:40  Karma  +4   
globglogabgalab   21-1-2020 12:10  Acceptance  +1   Interesting writing style
austin821   21-1-2020 08:51  Karma  +5   Good report
monoseke852   20-1-2020 21:55  Acceptance  +1   great writing!
porkchops   20-1-2020 15:37  Karma  +8   Enjoyed the read, thanks!
Thedarklord   20-1-2020 14:10  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
kbeanxx   20-1-2020 13:09  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Cmkong   20-1-2020 03:34  Acceptance  +1   Good read. Please keep writing.
Rayguy   19-1-2020 20:47  Karma  +3   Well done
kbeanxx
Nookie Newbie

UID 200881
Digest Posts 0
Credits 46
Posts 6
Karma 46
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 10-6-2017
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2020 13:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I went to V2 last Thursday and she was a real blonde Thai, pretty good skills and accommodating.  Maybe they have again swapped rooms as apparently they do it from time to time