Location U.K.
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2020 20:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Outstanding spinner from XXX Lounge BKK

Date: Jan 20
Name: Saria
Nationality & Language: Thai & ok English
Face: 5/5 if you like the young cute & innocent look (and I do!)
Body: 5/5 if you like the tiny spinner look (and I do!). 5ft & 38kgs
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: N/A
Price & length of session: One LD 800B bf & 3500B ST
Repeat: Oh my lord yes!

It’s my third & final night in BKK and boy did I save the best to last!

Evening rolls around and plan is to hit Patpong to check out the new GoGo XXX lounge after reading a promising review online. Lots of hot girls and not many customers - I like those odds

I jump on the subway to Silom and it’s a short walk to the XXX Lounge. As I enter I straight away see why it is had good reviews - a plethora of hot girls indeed but sadly (for the bar, great for me) only a handful of customers.

There’s a main stage that has 15 or so girls but I’m drawn to the double podium on the right as you enter where I can see has 4 hot girls with little clothes grinding away. Annoyingly there’s two customers sitting at the prime seats so I take a seat by the main stage & order a drink. I eye up a couple of girls on the stage (you really are spoilt for choice) but am still drawn to the podium. Luckily one the guys there leaves (alone) so I waste no time moving myself over.

Prime seat obtained I look up to see 4 hot as fuck girls vying for my attention. Felt like a king haha. Whilst all 4 are hot the one on the left is sending my blood dickwards just on sight alone. 5ft model spinner and possibly one of the hottest girls I’ve ever seen in a GoGo. I call her down & her name is Saria 22yo (could easily pass as 18/19) and wears number 11 wristband. And that’s about all she’s wearing a small tight pink bikini top and a very small skirt.

I buy her a LD and we talk. About what I don’t know or care I just spend the whole time staring at her perfect body! Soon enough the mamasan comes over and asks about a BF if only all of life’s decisions were this easy.... it’s 800B bf and she says 3500B ST which is a lot I grant you but she is basically a model, plus I’ve only bought one drink for me & her at under 400B.

Out we go and then the real rip off starts - a taxi back to Nana that’ll be 300B please! Get him down to 250B which is still outrageous but wutyagunnado when you have a hot as fuck girl ready to bang.

In the room she wants to shower separately which is fine. I go first and her second. She emerges from the shower stark naked and I just stare in awe at this utterly perfect specimen before me. Her magazine model face gives the young & innocent look and her body is just flawless. 5ft & 38kgs says it all. Lads if there is a god he was born & raised in BKK!

I step forward for a long slow DFK and my cock is rock hard in no time. I pick up her tiny frame and continue the DFK before standing her up on the bed. From here her tits are at the perfect height and I lean in for a good suck as she reaches down to play with my dick. Her tits are small of course but no fried eggs. For her body they were...well perfect.

She then sits on the bed and starts giving me a BJ as I remain standing. She has a small mouth bless her but does her best and I’m certainly not complaining. I then lay her down on the bed and kiss her all over her body. Sadly she doesn’t want DATY but I kiss & lick her legs inner thighs stomach & neck. A little finger inside her tells me she’s wet & ready for the main action!

Given her youth and probable inexperience with western dick she asks me to take it slow. I enter her in mish first and every thrust is greeted with a squeal of equal measures of pleasure & pain. It felt like I was taking her virginity! And with her youthful innocent looks it all just added to the experience. I build up slowly and eventually she seems to settle down a bit.

We switch to doggy and again I have to be gentle. I put my hands around her tiny waist and thrust in & out slowly. The good news is with the gentle pace I can last for ages! We try cowgirl but that proves too painful for Saria so we stick to mish & doggy with the occasional BJ & fingering break. Eventually Saria sits in front of me in between my legs and sucks & wanks me to completion. She runs off to the bathroom to clean herself and I lay in the bed wondering what the hell just happened. Did I just bang the hottest girl of my life? Most likely. I can now die a happy man!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Saintjulie   12-2-2020 21:00  Karma  +3   That crooked smile is kinda hot.
Thread4862   8-2-2020 16:12  Acceptance  +1   Great report! Can you share her Line ID? Thanks
Sibil2   29-1-2020 13:42  Karma  +5   Hey bro any chance you can PM me her Line?
Rlim09999   22-1-2020 00:30  Acceptance  +4   Nice! Did you get her contact by any chance so we cut off her mamasan?
hkpunter999   19-1-2020 17:26  Karma  +6   
bohica   19-1-2020 16:02  Karma  +8   Nice way to cap off trip!!!
batman108   19-1-2020 12:03  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Skepti10   19-1-2020 06:59  Karma  +6   nice stuff, wish i heard about this bar when i was in bkk
austin821   19-1-2020 04:33  Karma  +5   Cheers Rockstar
jimyum   18-1-2020 21:48  Karma  +5