Font size: S M L
164-166 Temple Street, Hong Kong

Date & Time of Session:  14 January 2020
Name:  Li? La? L-something
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5 (no mummy damage)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5 (she wanted it hard and fast)
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  HK$250 inc. tip 20 mins
Repeat: Probably

Stories are, almost by their definition, circular as opposed to linear. Here I am in post-coital bliss and several beers in. How did I ever get here? Being a man from foreign lands, such instances back home are all too far and in-between.

I rock-up to Jordan and drink at the bar that’s closest to Austin on Jordan Road. As I’m only too aware, it’s buy-one-get-one-free. There’s an outrageously hot girl drinking on her lonesome. I instantly want to fuck her on the basis that: a.) she’s by herself; b.) drinking; and c.) relatively fit. And in that order. A man who’s at-least one cool point cooler than me (cool points are on a scale to 1-10, over a normal distribution, he’s a 7.5 and I’m less) turns-up and is now drinking with her. I want to fuck her more. But that’s not how life rolls.

I do the most obvious thing: finish my beer. I look for and message my favourite whore. She’s back home. I look for the Chinese whores but they’re not biting at my offer of HK$350 offer. I risk one of the Thai nests. I try 164-166 Temple Street. Partly because it’s the other side of the street to my now departed former fave’s place.

I head upstairs and there’s several girls on offer. One in the bedrooms is sounding like she’s having her ass fucked off. I appreciate the sound of her enthusiasm. I choose the one with little / no mummy damage on the basis that I don’t want saggy boobs let alone stomach saggy stomach.

There’s only one that’s got her tummy showing: Li? La? L-something.

A decent showery ensures. OWO. DFK. She rides me. Missionary. Doggy. Back again. I ask her how many men she’s had today. She tells me it’s been a quiet day: three or four. I spread those legs and mumble under my breath about her chosen career path. I can’t say that shit out loud. The ass-pounding stops in the room next door and I feel like a man. Bang!

She offer to shower with me afterwards. But I really would prefer to read the internet. We have kisses and cuddles good bye, but all I’m thinking is...

I’ve fucked her for HK$180. I tipped her HK$70. Back home I couldn’t even paid for a girl and mine’s cinema ticket for that.

Most of the Thai girls will be heading back home for Chinese New Year. This one’s leaving on the 19th.

Stories, though, are circular and not linear. Got another beer and at a cheap-ass place afterwards. Thought about life, it’s meaning etc. And that I banged the ass off a girl.

Happy hunting!

[ Last edited by  annonusername at 15-1-2020 19:08 ]

Recent Ratings
pushkin13   24-1-2020 16:05  Acceptance  +3   2 pts for the review, 1 pt extra for adding "normal distribution". Thanks for the statistical reference.
Otto12345   19-1-2020 03:10  Karma  +4   Original
hotjac   18-1-2020 19:14  Karma  +3   Temple Street can be awesome ...
Rayguy   18-1-2020 18:31  Karma  +3   
LowKey   16-1-2020 22:30  Karma  +3   Nice style
Bloodrage   16-1-2020 18:07  Karma  +3   
viking0812   15-1-2020 23:36  Acceptance  +1   
Mike747   15-1-2020 22:14  Karma  +5   Nice read indeed!! thanks!
maltodextrin   15-1-2020 20:25  Karma  +2   Really enjoyed reading this. You need to write a book some day