Acceptance 173
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 11-1-2020 12:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji, Good release, typical experience

Date:  10 Jan 2019
Name: no idea, I don't usually ask names in walkups, maybe I should start!
Nationality: local chinese
Face:  8/10 – nice round face, cute cheeks
Body:  8/10 – typical asian body
Skill: 7/10
Price:  $600
Repeat: no

This new year 2020, I am making the resolution to always report my punts !

I wanted to reward myself for a good work week and so I decided to repeat with my previous punt (described here: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... amp;extra=page%3D1) but this time I took the elevator to the top floor to scout for talent.

Fuji is easy for me because I work in the same area in CWB.

I actually never ended up back down and stopped at flat A1 on the 12/F

This is going to be a quick report because it was really the most typical walk up experience. Every thing was satisfactory but not out of the ordinary.

The girl opened the door with a smile (I'm a sucker for smiles - if a girl smiles I am always tented) and I just did not want to scout further actually and just entered the room.
I didn't feel like chit-chat so I went straight to the shower (alone). Clean towel was provided.

After shower, the usual cat bath, then CBJ (at my request - as I wanted to be able to go straight from her mouth to her LB later on without pausing to cap) and then she laid on me for CG. Her  movements were good, but after 2min I took control of her hips so I could impose a faster rythm. I felt myself coming so I just quickly turned her to Doggy. The view was very good. I came inside, removed the condom, said good bye and paid.

All in all, satisfactory punt. Nice smiling girl who seemed to be in a good mood, just your typical (good) experience in Fuji.

Next time I will try to find some nice russians.

Happy weekend every body !

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   14-1-2020 11:32  Karma  +8   all good, thanks for sharing
Bloodrage   12-1-2020 23:33  Karma  +2   
hotjac   12-1-2020 13:50  Karma  +3   ho-hum
batman108   12-1-2020 11:47  Karma  +2   awesome and thank
simhyi   11-1-2020 15:13  Karma  +2   Her LB? hahaha
annonusername   11-1-2020 13:05  Karma  +2   Best of luck with the New Year’s resolution