Reading Access 40
Registered 25-6-2016
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2020 22:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Good lay in Fuji

Date:  08 Jan 2019
Name: no idea
Nationality: says Taiwan, but could be anything, not an expert in recognizing differences between taiwan, china etc...
Link: https://go141.com/en/A46046-CB-M ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Face:  8/10 – naughty looks, nice smile "fuck me" eyes
Body:  9/10 – slim, and absolutely awesome funballs size is just perfect.
Skill: 8/10
Price:  $600
Repeat: very likely !

Pre-amble:

So I had a long day at work and decided I wanted a quick (but qualitative ! wink wink) release. Usually for those time I chose a massage in places such as Kama or in some Wanchai providers but this time I felt more like walk-up so I made my way to good old Fuji. Another girl that I am sometimes seeing also mentioned that one of her friend (Russian) was there working and that she was great (she sent me pictures). So that was also another reason for Fuji.

For some reasons when I arrive the elevator line was full and me not liking to rub shoulders with other bros for too long, decided to just start climbing a few stairs and start at the lower floors instead of taking the elevator up and then walk down as usual.

I reached 1st floor and saw a few bros looking around (damn, why is it so full today ?). I had a look at the talent from behind but nothing interesting. Until I knocked on room A (I think - sorry if that's not it, but with the link provided you should be able to find the girl ).

The girl:

Wow. I instantaneousely knew I wanted to have some fun times with her. She had a bright smile, naughty look in her eyes and did a sort of "come in" gesture with her head that I couldn't resist. I decided to enter immediately. She was already wearing only a black string and she was topless. Her breasts are just magnificent and definitely another reason to go and see her (I'd say it could also be the only reason to see her, seriousely, it's that glorious).

So apparently she does all of this thing with Chinese medicine and "therapeutical" stuff but honestly I wasn't into that so I just went ahead and shower and said I just wanted a BJ + sex. (all the while fondling her boobs hmmmm). I paid upfront to avoid any misunderstanding.

I showered alone while she waited outside. Clean towel (but not individually wrapped) was provided.

The deed:

Super good. She started with the usual catbath, but in a very sensual way, not those mechanical movements that WG sometimes do. I was already hard because it had been a while. She then took me for a very quick BBBJ before caping me for a CBJ (I wanted to protest, but I was tired, and I didn't feel like arguing, just wanted to enjoy the moment). She then took me vigorousely in her mouth with very good skill: suction and depth were good (not quite deepthroat, but she compensated by a lot of enthousiast and using her hands to rub my balls and my LB at the same time). I was already about to   
so I did the old "let's change position" trick and we went from me lying down and her on top of me to me standing up and her blowing me kneeling down... what a view ! I managed to keep it going like this for about 5min until I demanded to penetrate her.

She took of her string and positionned herself on the bed on her back (so I could still fondle her breasts ) I went inside. After a few pumps she started moaning softly and kept encouraging me saying "good, good". Didn't seem fake (although you never know, but who cares, if it wasn't fake, at least she's a good actress )

I was about to again, but it felt like I had only been inside here for 2min by that time (although it must have been 10min), so I initiated the old "let's change position" maneuver once again

This time I told her to climb on the bed on all four so I could penetrate her tight LB from behind. This was heavenly. Her LB was just the right amount of tight. I couln't hold it anymore and I allowed myself to release.

I laid down with her for 1min and she kept caressing my body softly telling me she felt very good. Thanks for the ego boost lol.

Clock is ticking and I don't want to be rude and overstay, so back in the shower and off I went, not before she told me to come back.

She also gave me her wechat so feel free to ask me with some karma ;)

I think I'll definitely come back. I didn't ask how long she stays.

All in all, awesome punt, cute girl, good GFE, and awesome boobs.

Left me fully satisfied and happy.

Happy punting !!

Recent Ratings
viking0812   9-1-2020 12:05  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   9-1-2020 09:12  Karma  +6   I would be the same as you - a perfect set of breasts & enthusiasm; fantastic! WeChat would be appreciated ...
manhands   9-1-2020 06:06  Karma  +4   Great job wechat also
Rayguy   9-1-2020 05:10  Karma  +3   Thanks
Bloodrage   8-1-2020 22:13  Karma  +3   
simhyi   8-1-2020 22:12  Karma  +2   Is she the girl in your link? WeChat pls