Face: 3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  400, 45 minutes
Repeat: not this girl, just not my type.  Read on

Went back to my value agent in Jordan after a disappointment on a walk-up at the weekend.  This agent usually has two girls working and I didn't get the one I asked for but when this girl answered the door she was decent and bubbly so I continued.

Things began real well.  She giggles alot and we exchanged Wechat so we could communicate.  She gives me an attentive shower,  says she likes my size and we move on to the bed.

She gives a nice catbath,  quite lengthy and all over my upper body. She might be a bit tough with the teeth but her service level is good.  She moves lower and sucks the balls really well, really strong and then moves on to the bbj. It's a good long one punctuated by some more ball sucking and I'm primed for the main event.

She allows a bit of DATY to start but she's super sensitive and can't take much of it and she asks me to start in.  So I pound her hard and good in mish and the doggy.  I pull booth her arms back and she's tighter and moaning loudly and I am about to blow and then lb just flatlined.

We try changing positions,  more catbath and she really wants me to get back inside her but I just can't do it.

It was as if she had real pride in getting the guy to finish and that kind of turned me off.  I wanted gfe, I think,  not a really professional approach.  

She tried with an HJ and plenty of body rubbing to get me to cum but it just wasn't to be.  

She gave me a nice cleanup,  chatted a bit and I paid and left as my 45 minutes were up.

All in all,  I got my 400 worth I guess but I learned a lesson on the type of girl I really like.

She may be your cup of tea though as she certainly wants to make a guy happy.

Good luck

Recent Ratings
lchen217   17-1-2020 11:48  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Bloodrage   16-1-2020 12:02  Karma  +3   
CoreTierOne   8-1-2020 23:45  Karma  +3   Interesting report, could you share agent's details please ? I also put more value on a good gfe.
simhyi   8-1-2020 21:29  Karma  +2   Could you share her WeChat or her agent's contact? Thanks
hklim   8-1-2020 16:39  Karma  +2   thanks for the review!
Petay_1283   8-1-2020 09:26  Karma  +8   thanks
bohica   8-1-2020 04:16  Karma  +8   Eager Beaver!!!