Face:  4/5
Body:  5/5 Big ( . Y . )!
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price: $600
Session Length: 45 min
Repeat: Sure!

Happened to be in around temple street and a bit disappointed about the quality of the freelancers decided to try Foremost building which is nearby. After knocking on several doors and deciding to call it
quits I decide I would give one last try. I was tempted by a cute poster of a hot cosplayer girl on the door.

Open it up and out comes this short gal with shortish blond hair though cute  I’m still on the fence. She reaches for her quite large tits and starts jiggling them enticing me to come in. As I’m into big tits
Im convinced! After seeing the rest of her it seems I made the right decision. She is short medium build with very large tits and a very cute girl next door vibe.

Shower together she immediately seats herself reaches for my LB and starts blowing, lb stiffening in her mouth and I try to be careful not to blow too soon. Head over to bed this girl likes to call the shots! We do cowgirl she is very aggressive and rides you very hard! Indicated I want to do doggy she assumes the position sticking her ass like a dog in heat waiting to be mounted good girl! Hit for a while
then switch over to missionary.

After what seemed a blissful eternity I finished off on her tits which is now becoming something of a signature move of mine.

Everything about Lucy screams sweet, cute, and innocent even her room looks like something from a children’s play with the stuffed animals and LEDs but underneath it all is real raunchy and damn proud of it! very enthusiastic and willing to try almost everything with no complaints.

And I come away with a moral lesson not to judge by appearances!

Recent Ratings
Siliconfan   8-1-2020 22:04  Karma  +2   Petite with big tits, perfect!
Petay_1283   8-1-2020 11:40  Karma  +6   
bohica   8-1-2020 04:22  Karma  +5   Almost everything?!?
maltodextrin   7-1-2020 21:48  Acceptance  +1   fun!