Reading Access 50
Registered 15-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2020 21:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Singapore] Young sexy Thai with outstanding GFE

Name: Sonia
Date & Time of Session: 29 Dec 2019, 10:30 am
Link: follow the agent's stable on TG: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFSB2-YK_cM4-GicCg
Nationality & Language:  Thai, very good english
Agent: Seduction68 - Whatsapp: +66 82269493 - Agent is very careful in taking appointments, you must show a booking from another reputable stable
Face:  3.9/5, it's the girl on the pictures, but not nearly as white skinned, also makeup was heavy
Body: 5/5, Natural B Cup, super fit, not fat at all, very very slim girl
Skill: 4/5, she is good at what she does
Service: 5/5, all sorts of services are available, aims to please, obedient
GFE: 6/5 - felt like meeting an old fwb
Price & Session Length:  SGD $130/90Mins/2Shots
WIR: Yes, would have repeated but it was my last day in SG, maybe if we cross paths

HT: 155cm
WT: 45kg
Stats: 34B / 24 / 34
Pussy: Shaved
Tattoos: Yes
Services: Shower together, Massage, BBBJ, Frenching, CIM (Depends), COB, Painting, 69, HJ, FJ...

Followed some punters advice and went in for an early morning session, hoping to catch the girl when she's at her freshest. I must say, I will repeat this because this might be some very solid advice right there.

Found the apt without issue thanks to the agent's guidance, Sonia opened the door and even though her face didn't quite match the pictures, the pics also don't do justice to how sexy her body is.
She is a very slim, sexy thai girl, with the corresponding thai tan that you wouldn't guess from the pics. Might not be for big boobs white skin lovers but I didn't mind.

Started in her room with some chit chat, her english is good, communication is easy, girl is friendly and easy going. Same for the shower.
The apartment and shower is huge, for HK standards you could fit 2 families. There are 2 others girls working there but I didn't get a look of her.
Onto the bed, some more small talk, then she starts the catbath. Very slow, gentle and sensual DFK while slowly stroking LB, really felt like getting a morning treat from a girlfriend.
She moves for bbbj, also very slow and sensual, and I position her for 69 so that I can admire her shaved LS, a rare feat in Asia.
I can't hold anymore and blow my first shot on her face.

Shower, and back to bed for the next round. We chat a bit and start making out, round 2 starts like round one. She starts riding cg but is not comfortable so we continue sitting (very easy given how lightweight she is) and keeps DFK the whole time.
After a while she whispers "i'm close", which is such a turn on i have to keep my focus to not finish before. It's not long until she announces 'i'm finished' haha.
We rest for a while and continue in mish and doggy before i finish. We cuddle and make out for a bit before heading for the 3rd and final shower.
Back to the room, we keep chatting, but she has to get ready for her next customer, so I get a last look at her heavenly body, we exchange Line and kiss goodbye. I left a good 15 min after the clock, so not a time keeper, and I really felt like her whole focus was on me for the entierty of the session.

Overall strongly recommend Sonia for people looking for a super slim, super fit young Thai girl that gives a great GFE.
Would also recommend Seduction's stable, read almost only good things from his girls.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
mreee0777   16-3-2020 07:01  Acceptance  +1   
halfclover   5-3-2020 08:55  Karma  +8   great report
TwistedMirror   15-2-2020 23:04  Karma  +5   
ambitious2012   18-1-2020 07:41  Karma  +3   
nyctohkvacation   15-1-2020 07:51  Karma  +5   
hklim   6-1-2020 22:20  Karma  +2   
Asianboi95   5-1-2020 21:37  Karma  +3   
tempintern   5-1-2020 20:53  Karma  +2   
batman108   5-1-2020 13:25  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
jimyum   5-1-2020 12:12  Karma  +5   
sexfiend   5-1-2020 11:11  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
RockyRockstar   4-1-2020 23:55  Karma  +5   Wow nice find!