BBBJ: 8/10 - long and good
FJ: 9/10 - accommodating with various positions
ANAL: 9/10 - she was prepared, nice and tight
DATY: 8/10 - yes
GFE: 8/10 - friendly and focus on your needs
Overall: 8/10
Rush: No
Repeat: Yes

Got a recommendation from my local colleague to try out this spa in Jalan Ip0h. So I popped one night to check it out. About 6 girls where brought out in the line-up. I choose the one who smiled at me the most.

Once we got into the room, she kissed me and start to slowly undress me. Proceed to shower, we moved to bed and she started to CB me. After a good CB and then she started to move to my dick area. She then proceeded to ass rim me. Not a bad fan but I appreciate the service. She then gave me a good long BBBJ. I started playing with her breast and reach out to rub her pussy. Wow it was already wet. She then switched to 69 position. Kept licking her till she was flooding down there. She move on top of me and start rubbing her pussy on my dick raw. Luckily, my brain got the better of my dick and I asked for a condom before she continue to rub further. She like to have my dick rubbing against her pussy somehow.

Started with missionary, moved to CG and then doggy. After a good 10-15minutes, this is where I start to rub her ass hole. Her pussy was wet after all the fucking but I also notice her ass was well lubed as well. Pounding her nice and good at doggy position, I told her I want to try her ass. She was all horny and said whatever you like. I then switched to her ass. Wow, it was nice and tight. Maybe just after a few minutes of fucking her ass, I unloaded in her ass.

After that, she cleaned me up. We showered together and she washed me up nicely. Rested in bed awhile and chat a bit. We then kissed good bye and left. Overall, a good session with a good GFE girl. If only she was younger and had nicer breast, she would be perfect. Will definitely return to this place again if I get the chance.

Recent Ratings
Girlsbuster   25-1-2020 20:12  Acceptance  +1   Very good. Pls PM address. I am in KL. Want to bang an ass.
bittersweet   3-1-2020 13:54  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the review. Any other places in Kuala Lumpur?
jeffzeke   30-12-2019 20:09  Karma  +8   nice!
hkpunter999   30-12-2019 00:00  Karma  +6