Nationality & Language: Russian
Face: 5/5  
Body:  5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $800 / 45 minutes
Repeat: Yes.

Was in the mood for a Russian. Tried my luck at Fuji but talent over there seemed lacking. So i took my talents to King Hing instead. KH had much better selection compared to Fuji. Walked up to the 14th floor to check out a russian mentioned by a bro in previous report but she wasn't my cup of tea. Walked down to the 8th floor and found 2 russian girls talking to each other. Had an instant attraction to one of them (redhead with blue eyes and skin as white as milk) and went to speak to her. I tell her and her friend that I think she's beautiful and the 2 girls laugh. I ask her how much she replies $800 and i proceed into her room.

We get undressed while making small talk and asks me to pay upfront. Gave her the money and she directs me to the shower and comes in with me to my surprise. I take this opportunity to get to know her body and feel her up from tits to ass. She gives me a good wash and finishes up while i get dried off outside. By this point i'm already on the bed she joins me with 2 condoms, gives me one and tells me to open it while she ties up her hair. Caps me then sticks out her tongue to reveal a piercing. She's perfect. Good BJ with balls licking included. after 10 mins of that we change positions and i go missionary on her. LFS here and there and i'm ready to cum already!! I couldn't let this be the end so i tell her i want to change position. She turns around for me and i give to her doggy style. Find myself a 2nd wind and go till i tell her i'm tired and she should go on top. She gets on top and rides me Asian squat style. When i feel like i was going to cum again i grab her and fuck her myself from the bottom then

We go to shower together and she tells me i've got stamina, i laugh i tell i thought she was going to make me cum in the snap of her fingers but i'm glad i lasted. Ask her how long she's going to be in HK for and she said 10 more days or so.

Highly recommended for the bros who loves the ruskys she's one of them best i've had.

Recent Ratings
qwertygsk   1-1-2020 15:17  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
ramstroker   28-12-2019 14:35  Acceptance  +1   
viking0812   19-12-2019 16:33  Acceptance  +1   
pp2468   18-12-2019 18:18  Acceptance  +1   
Bloodrage   18-12-2019 16:56  Karma  +3   Nice find. Last Russian I tried was starfish, I left before finishing.