Font size: S M L
[Pattaya] Thai Friendly PIM

Date: 9 Dec
Place: Hotel A.... in Soi Honey
Name: Pim
Link: https://www.thaifriendly.com/Phimsreyphim
Nationality: Thai/ Cambodian
Face: 4.5/5 pretty
Body: 4/5 good enough for me, ceasarian visible (I like her dark skin)
GFE: 3/5 I am not into GFE
PSE: 2/5 BBBJ, any position you want
Service: 4/5 willing to please, very very good and long BBBJ
Damage: 1500 THB + 100 THB tip (Didn't negotiate because I just wanted her)

I am in Patts, Asian sin city for a few days. I like go to gogo's but what's easier to have delivery services for a cheap price. I contacted Pim a few days before I went to Pattaya but she never
replied. I was already not expecing her to reply but suddenly on 9 Dec, she replied and gave me her line. I contacted her imediately and all was set for that day at around dinner time.
She came to my hotel and went straight to my room. Reception didn't ask her ID which was strange.
I was like wow, she is pretty and she looks really young like 21 or so but she said she is 26 with 1 kid.
We showered seperately and on to the bed to start with the action. We didn't kiss but she gave me a very very good long sloppy BBBJ. Wow that was really good, she made me almost cum, I had to hold her a few times. After the BBBJ, it was normal, miss, doggy and miss again and I fired in the dom.
Money well spend. It's amazing how Pattaya is so much cheaper with so much more choice than BKK.

WIR? Yes but I don't think I'll be in Pattaya again soon.

Recent Ratings
ramont   17-12-2019 10:13  Karma  +5   thanks
theshadow1971   12-12-2019 21:17  Acceptance  +1   Tends to be at night hotel security/recep ask for ID.
Freelancer   12-12-2019 19:27  Karma  +5   Favorable
sexfiend   11-12-2019 16:31  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
RockyRockstar   11-12-2019 13:39  Karma  +5   Nice and yep Patts is crazy!
hotjac   11-12-2019 13:17  Karma  +4   nice