Acceptance 354
Reading Access 40
Registered 4-2-2019
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2019 01:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Zhuhai] [Tangjia] Tang Xin Yuan

Date & Time of Session: late December 2019
Location: 唐心原 Tang Xin Yuan, across the road from the old Dragon Union Opera House, opposite Lavande Hotel
Name: didn't ask
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5 ok body, small boobs
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: 679RMB, 75 minutes, 2 girls
Repeat: probably

I was in Zhuhai for the weekend and didn't see any activity around my hotel, so went out to find something by myself. I first went to check out Di Hao Holiday Hotel since its sauna got positive reviews several years ago, and I hadn't been there before. Unfortunately, it seems completely gone. The location where the sauna used to be is now some stupid club for babies (I'm not making this up). It was already getting late so I got back into my car and drove to Tangjia, where I used to live and still knew some places. I decided to go to the one I most often visited. Just before that I stopped by the alley where streetwalkers used to be. (FYI they are already gone for about 2 years, this alley was quite amazing, a small number of the girls were students in the nearby universities and could speak English! And just 100-200RMB! Those were the days.)

So I arrived at Tang Xin Yuan and went up the stairs to the main lobby. There I asked the guy whether 'business' upstairs was as usual, which he confirmed. Arriving at the lockers there were no slippers. After losing precious minutes waiting for the locker guy to find slippers I took a shower and went to the room. Then one of the 'managers' came in and asked me which service I wanted. His accent was very heavy (not Cantonese) and I could barely understand what he said, so I just told him I wanted the most expensive arrangement. A few minutes a girl came and she started with a back massage. She was not old and not fat so I didn't bother to ask to change to another one. The normal massages in this place are quite good. It's nice you can have a decent normal massage with happy ending as well instead of a massage which only focuses on the happy part. Then the girl told me they also offer four handed massage. Normally I don't agree to upgrade to four handed massage but this time I agreed.

Then the girl started rubbing my back with her small tits. Later the second girl came in, which was much older (around 35) not beautiful and also a little fat. However she had big boobs. When I turned around the second girl started giving me a BJ while the other girl licked other parts of my body. After about 10 minutes of BJ the second girl changed position and gave me a tittyfuck. This only lasted a few minutes because apparently she got tired. Finally she finished with a HJ. After I was finished she left and only the first girl stayed. We then cuddled and soon enough time was up and paid directly to the girl (who had the payment QR code of the place).

I went to the lockers and there was nobody there. I just took my stuff and left. I was glad that the level of service was still the same as it used to be several years ago and can recommend this place if you're in the area. Does anybody have any other suggestions for Zhuhai? When I lived in Zhuhai I was still a rookie and didn't go to any of those places which have reviews on this site (quite a shame because some of them seemed amazing), but now they are (mostly?) gone.

Recent Ratings
cactuss   11-12-2019 17:29  Karma  +5   
Weelock   11-12-2019 12:28  Karma  +6   MOST PLACES ARE GONE. AT LEASE YOU TRIED
xiaodidi   8-12-2019 15:52  Karma  +5   Favorable
stinkyfeet   6-12-2019 12:47  Karma  +9   pm me
cruisinby
Carnal Conqueror

UID 264450
Digest Posts 0
Credits 279
Posts 40
Karma 272
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-11-2019
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 6-12-2019 12:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I haven’t actually tried the happy endings but I do know that the spa in Charming Holiday hotel by the border gate (I think it’s called East Spa) does offer ‘extras’. I visited a few times for a regular massage and they tried to up sell me to the other offerings. You do need to buy a ‘VIP’ card to access those services.

The place is okay. The outer areas are pretty nice but some of the rooms I saw seemed a bit run down. There’s some okay food that you can order as well as a small movie theater where you can have them stream just about any movie you want. I did catch a glimpse of a few of the ‘beauty service’ girls and they didn’t look too bad. The regular massages aren’t bad either, but quality did vary.

From what I could tell from the regular massage girls, this places used to offer a variety of services, but crackdowns have limited their activities in recent years. There is a separate menu for special services, but they aren’t detailed out. Supposedly the higher prices get you more extras. If I remember correctly the cheapest started at 588/90m which was supposed to include a HK at least

Recent Ratings
Weelock   11-12-2019 12:30  Karma  +5   Favorable
Vivante   6-12-2019 20:26  Karma  +2   Favorable