Status Offline
Post at 4-12-2019 23:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
James Lee Mansion first time - 4/5

Name: no idea
Link: doesn't appear to be in the db
Language: mandarin, me no england
Floor: 9, pretty much first door in went to
Age: really hard to tell, 30-40, based on body I would say closer to 40.
Face: first impression 4.5/5, up close 3.5/5, yeah shes not as young as i thought
Body: first impression 4/5, up close 3.5/5, no belly or anything, tits amazing, but backside lacking, hence my guess on her age
Massage: 3/5 for the enthusiasm, cant massage to save her life
Bj: 4/5 decent, good skill, good variety etc
Gfe: 3/5 acts v cute, but not a lot of detailed attention
Pse: 4/5 rode like a pro, tight as hell
Smash factor: 4/5, look above
Price: asked for massage + shag so she said 1200 (post coitus)... Will ask for price before next time...
Length: pretty sure i was there about 90 mins, showers 10 mins, massage 60mins, chitty chitty bang bang 20 mins
Seconds: JLM yes, this particular girl prob not (nothing wrong with her, too many good looking ones)

The sexperience:

Met up with a mate for somw food and beer in TST, jeez its quiet there these days...  Bars and restaurants are starving...  After food thought we would check out the famous mansion... Boy did it not disappoint

Went up the 9th floor and walked down 1 level... First girl was hot, second girl was hot and so on... Every girl was fking hot... And pretty much carbon copies of each other... Then went down a floor just to see what its like... Some non chinese girls there... Spanish, maybe italian maybe philipino, thai etc..  went back up and decided to go for the first one i saw...

Very cute, giggly, quite polite, no English... Asked what service i wanted... Like a fool i wanted a massage followed by bingo bango bongo... She said ok i assumed 600 bucks like a moron... Anyhoo jumped outta my clothes, jumped in the shower, she basically washed my chest, cock, balls and ass crack... 5 minute jobbie

The bed looked fresh, she didnt put anything else aside from towels which were already laid out... Thought, well thats a bit dirty... Oh well.... Lied down on me belly and the carnage begun... Elbows went flying and she had a decent grip too with pretty powerful fingers... Boy after an hour sesh with the elbows i thought i ruptured a disc somewhere... And my tendons on calves are still aching... Pretty sure i tore a ligament or two...  Anyhoo she was giggling and talking to me throughout and i scrambled for google translate...  Enthusiasm 4/5, skill 1.5/5...  Tried to touch her punani, no yes, and pulled away... So i thought ok feels pretty clean then

So at some point i flipped over and she went ah ok... Capped me and gave me a decent bj that was abt 15 mins i reckon... Some good tongue action, some teethy action, was suprisingly nice and great deepthroat... Took all those 7 inches in like a champ...  Changed the dom and asked me if i wanted her on top or vice versa i told her her on top and she cheerfully obliged... gave me thumbs up for fully erected size, suoer cute, i chuckled

Now ive had a lot of pussy lately but never on my life have i had such tight cooch... Unbelievable!  So friggin tight, also couldnt go all the way in... I thought to myself has she inserted like fleshlight in her poontang?  Felt great...  Maybe she was flexing her vj muscles...  Swapped up to mish and rode her to the finish line...  Cleaned me up... Super quick shower, again just the impacted area and the buttcrack... Bish bash bosh..  good moans, didnt feel that fake... Apparently im too...  oh and she rides pretty aggressively 5/5 energy

Im outside the shower, pull out 600 bucks and she goes, nononono, massage is sex, 2 sex... Ok so i gave her 1200... Meh, ill preagree next time for sure...

90minutes later i alight on the road, my mate shouts at me from the other side of the road and we walk... Share notes and asta la vista... Im 1200bucks lighter...

Hope you enjoyed the read folks!

Recent Ratings
Puto   7-2-2020 02:07  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
LeaveForever   7-12-2019 17:12  Karma  +4   Sorry you got fucked over
viking0812   6-12-2019 09:11  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   5-12-2019 20:21  Karma  +4   A good time, but $$$
bohica   5-12-2019 01:52  Karma  +6   Looks like someone got a Free Lunch...

new guy in hk, ill be in your care
tersionnn
Nookie Newbie

UID 264570
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 6
Karma 5
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-11-2019
Status Offline