Name: Nicki
Nationality & Language: Thai, alright English
Face:  2/5
Body:  2/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 4/5 very chatty, smiles a lot
Price & Session Length:  170HKD + 30HKD tips
Repeat: Gal no, temple street definetly.

Landed at HK about 8:40 in the morning, felt hungry and horny.
Since i knew i only had a little time before i need to catch a train at Shenzhen, i decided to head to Jordan, to Temple Street, instead of regular walk-ups.
I think there is not a wide selection this early morning if there is any at all.

So I took the Airport Express to Central, and hopped to Tsuen Wan Line and came off Jordan. On the way to Temple street, had my breakfast at McDonalds.

So this time i thought to play a little Russian Roulette. I thought i'll just start walking on Temple street and which ever mama/papasan approaches to me, i'll choose.
So walked a whole one way without any of them(about 5 on that side) approached me. Came back on the other side of the street and the mamasan at 139 Temple street
told me she has many very beautiful sexy thais. Thais aren't my favorites, but they'll do. So went upstairs with mamasan, and to my surprise, about 10 a.m, there was 6 girls
available.

I chose Nicki, paid mamasan 170HKD, and went to a room with Nicki. To my surprise, this Thai nest had a shower, i had been 2 different ones before but they didn't have shower,
only casual washing under the bucket. Since i just came from the 10 hour flight, i really enjoyed the shower, where Nicki joined me and washed me pretty good.

Onto the bed, she immediately started her GFE, which i can tel she is really good at. Licking ear, casual catbath and also tried to DFK me which i told her no. I really dont like kissing with providers, unless they are some really hawt russians

So the catbath thing lasted about 10 minutes, and i already wanted it to be over. So to my surprise, she took the dom out, put it on and just sat on my little guy. No BJ, even not a
covered one. Interesting.

Since i was too big for her, we had to change about 2 minutes into mish. Suddenly i saw my watch and i really needed to hurry so i pounded her in mish about 5 minutes as hard as i could, she moaned like crazy. Came to the dom, went to quick shower alone, paid her 30HKD tips.

So although i don't really dig Thai gals, for 170HKD, i think it's the best value in the market.

There were also many freelancers on the street at Temple around 10 a.m , so if any of you guys are looking for morning punt, Temple street is the place!

[ Last edited by  Nitrorider at 1-12-2019 20:10 ]

Recent Ratings
rickyricardo   15-2-2020 13:52  Karma  +2   Remember nothing wrong in shopping the girls and ask to see a room or ask if the room has AC and shower.
Otto12345   4-12-2019 21:31  Karma  +4   Excellent
Freelancer   2-12-2019 11:32  Karma  +4   Favorable