Subject: Fantastic encounter with Malaysia Lily (Hing Loong Building, Sheung Wan)
Toon4Life
Carnal Conqueror

UID 16751
Digest Posts 0
Credits 436
Posts 72
Karma 434
Acceptance 36
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 29-11-2019 01:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fantastic encounter with Malaysia Lily (Hing Loong Building, Sheung Wan)

Name: Lily, link http://go141.com/en/A25226-SW-Ma ... l?ref=Search(region,building)
Date and Time: 29 November, 4pm
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Damage: $900
Retry: Absolutely

Came across various highly rated reports for the famous Lily in Hing Loong and I’ve been meaning to give her a try for quite some time. I rocked up to Hing Loong at around 4pm and it was quiet. She was free so I rang the doorbell immediately without inspecting the rest of chicks on the floors. I enquired the cost for a full service at which she said $500. Lily oozes this milfy, sultry appeals so I walked right in with no hesitance.

Lily was very friendly and offered me some water and we started off with some icebreaking chit chat. Her room is very spacious and is probably one of the best ones I have seen from walk-ups. She removed her bra and unveiled her massive babylons, albeit artificial, they are still fun to fondle with. Lily has hardly any belly fat and a small waist and firm ass, I am quite tall myself and I like banging relatively petite girls and she is very much MCOT.

Shower was very thorough, she cleaned my dick and ass hole very thoroughly so I gathered rimming was potentially available. I was already quite turned on when she pushes her finger inside the anal for cleaning. WBBBJ was ok as I am not a huge fan of WBBBJ, we spent quite a bit of time in the shower, I never felt she rushed or watched time which was a big plus for me as I hate it when WGs perform mechanical, half-hearted showers.

I lied down on the bed whilst waiting for her to dry off, she came out and lied next to me, gave me some sensual, teasing strokes before asking which package I’d like to choose. Lily has various options (ranging from A to K) printed all over her room so you can’t miss them. I selected the ‘Sexy Dancing’ package as I have never had that on walk up. She has an abundance of costumes and asked me which one I preferred. Since I was walking around IFC earlier I suddenly occurred to want to fuck an office lady so I asked her to dress up as business woman, with stockings and heels.

She put on a white blouse (buttons undone half way so I can get a nice view of her cleverage), black mini skirt and black stockings. She browsed for some tunes on youtube and started her sensual dancing, annoyingly the YouTube ads kept coming on every minute or so and she had to go to her phone and skipped Ad. Eventually she found another site or used an app and danced to a Rihanna tune. Don’t be expecting her to dance like these sexy KPop girl groups like Laysha although I really liked it when she danced up real close to me, grinding my dick with her arse and teasing me by leaning over and backing off, she wasn’t shabby at all at cock teasing and that’s what got me really aroused.

As the dance was subsiding she seduced me by pushing me onto the bed and proceeded to a sensual cat bath. She started kissing my ears then licked me down the neck, nipples, belly, my thighs and kneecaps. She asked me to flip over and kneel in a doggy position. She then surprised me by rimming me from behind whilst I am a doggy position. Her tongue is like attached to a motor and she flickered her tongue at my arse, and alternated between my dick and the a hole.

I flipped over again and lied on my back, she raised my legs and continued with alternating licks between my dick and anal. She then proceeded to BBBJ. It was a bit toothy but at the same time she sucked at a fairly good pace with slurps. She kept going for a good while, must have been around 5-7 minutes and I felt I was getting close to climax. She stopped and asked if I wanted to CIM or if I wanted to shag. I elected to put on the rubber and wanted to see how her skills fair in the real deed.

Lily climbed on top on me and rode me in a squatting position. She was very skilful and she was bouncing up and down vigorously without tiring. She has mirrors on the ceiling and every side of the bed so I was watching her riding me from every angle. She responded by looking at whichever direction I was looking at and that was such a turn on. The seductive looks on her eyes just makes things extra juicy! I had to make the most of those tits of hers so I unbuttoned and removed her shirt, nibbled on her very erected nipples, nom nom.
We switched to doggy position, Lily has a nice rounded arse that is heavenly made for doggy, again she looked at me through the mirror and continued to seduce me with her eyes whilst I was thrusting her from behind. She was talking dirty throughout, like ‘oh yeah baby, harder please, faster please’. I promptly addressed her demands and cranked up the pace. I felt close to cumming so we switched over for missionary.

She lied on her back and stretched her legs wide open for me to penetrate. Watching myself from the mirror pumping her made me feel like a conqueror. I leaned in for LFK and she didn’t pushback. I wanted DFK but having realised she was rimming me earlier, I quickly retracted that thought. I kept pumping her hard as I was getting closer and closer to cum. I finally couldn’t resist no more and blew my big load, to my extreme satisfaction.

We hugged a little before removing the rubber. She told me to rest up and have a smoke whilst she cleaned herself up. We continued chatting throughout the shower, which was again, very thorough and attentative.

All in all, an excellent punt. I don’t usually go for walk ups for prices north of $600 but she was well worth the money. Her effort, skills, services, surprises and most importantly, the desire to please really differentiate and stand out compared to many other WGs. I would definitely go back and try other packages / options.

Recent Ratings
bittersweet   3-1-2020 14:09  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the review
Thedarklord   30-12-2019 16:40  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
Freelancer   2-12-2019 11:40  Karma  +4   Favorable
Otto12345   1-12-2019 13:25  Karma  +3   Nice. Thanks for the report!
bohica   30-11-2019 20:58  Karma  +5   Juicy points!!!
HKGPeter   30-11-2019 01:28  Karma  +2   Thank you!
jezzzz   29-11-2019 15:46  Karma  +4   Excellent
hotjac   29-11-2019 15:07  Karma  +6   She just moved up two positions on my bucket list - thanks to your enticement ;)
zzzxxxccc   29-11-2019 11:27  Acceptance  +1   haven't seen a report on lily in a long time
Bloodrage   29-11-2019 02:51  Karma  +3   Everyone has different tastes
sexfiend   29-11-2019 02:25  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
JackTheBat   29-11-2019 01:49  Karma  +10   "I asked her to dress up as business woman..." HELLSyeah! Nice.