Acceptance 408
Reading Access 40
Registered 5-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 29-11-2019 00:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Perfect Face Petite Thai at James Lee Mansion

Date & Time of Session: November 28th
Location: James Lee Mansion 3rd floor or 4th floor?, one of the rooms in a dead end..  
Name: Pat
Nationality & Language: Thai, speaks English
Face: 5/5. Ariana Grande's sister?
Body: 4/5. D size breasts, silky smooth skin, chewy nipples nom nom. 1 point deducted because her legs aren't as thin as a twig.
Skill: 2.5/5. She didn't have to do much, she is that pretty
Service: 2.5/5. A Pretty Starfish most of the time
GFE: 1/5. What do u expect for $500, maybe u can improve it with more talking
PSE: 2/5. Perfect smile, Smiles at me every time i smiled at her
Price & Session Length: $500 for 30 mins
Repeat: YES

Found this petite Ariana Grande look alike with slightly squarer jawline at James Lee Mansion, I regretted not trying after seeing her for the first time just because she is Thai. Perfect 5/5 smile, wonder why she sells herself here she could do much better. Said she is here for 7 days just like others, does not do BBBJ.

Action:
Showered together, then she laid on the bed. Not sure what they do in their culture, maybe they want the men to do some foreplay. Asked for capped BJ, followed by missionary and it's variants. Quite realistic moans that match pounding, wooden bed rattling and some metal is slightly ratting under the bed. Allowed me to touch LB, unlike others. did not like me kissing her neck. I went a bit limp cos it was tiring pounding for 15 mins, she worked it back up with handjob and catbath. Back to Missionary and i rammed so fast to the finish. paid $500 and $50 tip. Declined taking photo of her, and photo of us together. Not sure how to take photos, maybe i gotta tip more?

Final Thought:
I would have paid like $2000 for an hour with this perfect looking girl. In the end it was worth the time finding this gem. I looked at Coronet Court, Fuji Building, Hop Yee Building, and finally found her at James Lee Mansion. Regret not getting contacts of her, if i ever travel to Thailand I would find her.

[ Last edited by  Bloodrage at 29-11-2019 00:10 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Spaghetto   15-12-2019 10:27  Acceptance  +1   Daaamn what a looker
reallazymofo69   4-12-2019 15:25  Karma  +2   Thanks, can you help remember which floor or at least which direction? I looked but cannot find her, there’s too many d ...
sssqblf   2-12-2019 01:13  Karma  +2   Excellent
matado   29-11-2019 23:55  Karma  +4   WOW
Mike747   29-11-2019 16:37  Karma  +5   what a beauty!
hotjac   29-11-2019 14:58  Karma  +6   Nice find - thanks for sharing
batman108   29-11-2019 09:48  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks