Subject: An awesome experience in a strip club in Orange County
  This thread has been closed by jkfoodftw at 17-11-2023 10:18. 
johnrx78
Musky Member

UID 20439
Digest Posts 0
Credits 145
Posts 16
Karma 144
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 20
Registered 16-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2019 17:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
An awesome experience in a strip club in Orange County

Date & Time of Session:  Oct  , 2019 - 7pm  
Name:Kate
Link: search "Fritz That's It"
Nationality & Language: American, speaks English
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5  
Service: 5/5 Amazing lap dance and GF feel

Price & Session Length:  $240  6 dances, 3 drinks and all the tips

I am a local Hongkie. When I went to college in the Bay Area I frequented Strip Clubs wasting some of my folk's money. I think there is something magical about Strip Clubs. Since I came back to HK I really missed them. Lucky for me, my job have been bringing me back to the US several years from now. I want to share one of the best experience I had last month. It was really something special.

The joint is called  "Fritz That’s It". It served alcohol, so supposedly there was no full nudity. On that night I arrived early around 7 pm. There was no action on the stage, but a few girls was there, cozy up the patrons at the bar. So I ordered my drink and look around. The girls looked decent enough. A sweet looking blonde approached me with the broadest smile in the world. She was Kate.

Kate had nice perky tits, not too big, but looked great on her. She got some curves on the hip, nice long legs. Body wise she is really my type. She got the kind of bottoms that I was sure would feel great sitting on my lap. Nice and meaty. She was great in making small talk. We got great rapport. She soon started to sit on my lab instead of standing next to be. And she encouraged my hands to explore her body. Her body felt great. She seems to be a pretty smart girl, telling me what she would do to promote the joint if her management would listen to her. So I bought her a drink, she appreciated my gesture and suggested we have some privacy upstairs.

Once we go upstairs she told me what was on the table. There is a totally private room, with 300usd we can spend 30 mins together totally naked. She did not say it, but from my understanding offer like this usually means sex of some form of release. But anyway it was over my budget. So what we can do was the normal lap dance in one of the private booth. There would be 25usd per song. Since I like her a lot, and she was really nice and not pushy, I agreed to go for 4 songs. Boy, I am glad I go for it.

She was amazing with her craft. When the music hit, her sexiness was dialled way up. Her whole body moved with a rhythm . She lowered her body onto mine, while caressing my hair gently. She would hold my hands to explore her body while she was gyrating with the music. Her skin was the softest kind and her perfumed scent was intoxicating. She was like a combination of a sweet girlfriend and an erotic vixen. She would hold my cheeks with both her hands, staring deep into my eyes lovingly . She would kissed my nose, and my cheek, wet and sexy.  She would moan softly into my ears when I touch her. Even though she is not allowed to take off her g string, she would lower it a bit for my viewing, I was able to touch her crotch fro a short period of time. It did not push for it, just didn't think it was the right place to go for a full on pussy rubbing. Besides I was more than happy to explored the other parts of her beautiful body. She sucked my fingers while grinding my LB with her crotch. The hotness escalated , and we were like an animated yin and yang icon, our body intertwined, turned into a whirlpool of lust. My mind was in another dimension.

All in all it was really one of the best dance I had. it is probably the best if I am honest. If I were younger I probably would have cum with all the grinding.

I truly had a great time, sadly it came to an end. Since everything was perfect, and I try to be rational and over spend. So I did not extend further. Kate thanked me sincerely, and she seemed to be a genuinely nice person, she asked me nicely if I could also tip the Dj on our way down. which I did for her.

I hanged out for a while, since Kate told me she would go on stage. So when she danced I was there , I tipped her a few one dollars. She leaned over , grab my head and kissed on my cheek. It felt great to be kissed by a beautiful woman in front of everyone.

When she finished she asked to introduce me to her friend Alexa, she probably tried to help her friends. Since she ask nicely and Alexa looked nice too, I agreed. Alexa is a slightly bitchy looking russian girl with a fit body. She is friendly enough and the lab dance was good, but nothing spectacular like Kate's So I ended it with just two songs.

I left afterward soon. I spent around 240usd with 3 drinks , for me and the girls and all the tips and dances. It was amazing. I know it was not cheap. You probably can fucked twice or more with that money. But for me it is money well spent because I got great memories. (flashes of Kate grinding on my lap appeared on my mind when I was riding the space mountain in Disneyland the next day, LOL. Kate sure was a better rollar coaster ride that the mouse's one)

I would write other experience in the comment later. Hope you guys enjoy.

Recent Ratings
hugeness   20-2-2023 03:04  Acceptance  +1   
kawaiitheo   31-8-2020 02:52  Acceptance  +1   
FEmonger   17-3-2020 04:05  Acceptance  +1   Sounds great!
hotjac   16-3-2020 22:22  Karma  +3   Fun read - thanks for sharing
captain49   16-3-2020 08:48  Acceptance  +1   Thanks, I'll check it out
bmberman   27-2-2020 15:56  Karma  +4   Thx for report! Strip clubs are a different type of fun!
bohica   16-1-2020 13:42  Karma  +1   Alexa, Turn up da volume!!!
UncleDad   10-1-2020 05:22  Karma  +5   Hot-tastic
Petay_1283   9-1-2020 17:16  Karma  +8   
jeffzeke   22-12-2019 17:57  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing bro! Some SC girls are very good at giving an illusion of passion.
Spaghetto   15-12-2019 11:25  Acceptance  +1   That was a lovely story, I'm also a hongkie who occasionally visited strip clubs during my undergrad in the states and ...
cknc31   11-12-2019 23:19  Karma  +3   great report! go for 300usd with her next time!
paladin310   3-12-2019 04:39  Karma  +1   They do extras in Industry. OC is pretty dead except for XTC and TJ's.
nyctohkvacation   2-12-2019 06:28  Karma  +5   Good report imo
ImageCreator   29-11-2019 21:39  Acceptance  +1   Nice story but this isnt even mongering - it's a strip club and this is a pretty standard story for one
cruisinby
Carnal Conqueror

UID 264450
Digest Posts 0
Credits 279
Posts 40
Karma 272
Acceptance 145
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-11-2019
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 9-1-2020 10:22  Profile P.M. 
So... I have to say... as a Hongkie, you may be unfamiliar with the immortal words of Chris Rock... there is no sex in the champagne room.

I highly recommend googling that phrase and viewing an actual audio or video track of the piece, but in case you’re too lazy to do so, here is a link to just the lyrics.

https://genius.com/Chris-rock-no-sex-in-the-champagne-room-lyrics

I know it seemed like something special. She is clearly good at her craft. She probably implied a lot of things that you, in your hormone induced LB driven thinking meant sex of some form.... but there is no sex in the champagne room. Her job is to make you THINK you might be able to get lucky if you spend enough cash.

After the $300 disappointment, you would have likely been lead on with additional inducements of extra services either inside or outside the club. You might be able to get lucky outside the club but....

There is no sex in the champagne room.

Recent Ratings
simhyi   9-1-2020 19:31  Karma  +2   So what happens inside that room?
Petay_1283   9-1-2020 17:16  Karma  +3   yep, you saved me typing it.
hulk2211
Kinky King

UID 26740
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1638
Posts 303
Karma 1607
Acceptance 623
Reading Access 50
Registered 23-6-2009
Location Oregon
Status Offline
Post at 9-1-2020 21:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 cruisinby's post

This is actually a completely false statement.  I have had sex many times at strip clubs in VIP rooms.  It depends on which one you go to.  A lot of the high end strip clubs will be very strict because they don't want to get shut down, but other places are much more lax.  The issue is more about the quality of the girl.

There are a number of online resources (forums) which can help identify clubs where you can do whatever you want.  I've scored in NY, NJ, FL, Ohio, Rhode Island (pretty random), amongst other locations.  I don't really bother anymore because price to value is not good.  The last time I did it in a VIP room, it was with a 6/10 asian girl and cost me $400.  I've seen better at Fuji.  Pretty much done with strip clubs now.

Recent Ratings
lefeu   26-3-2020 13:24  Acceptance  +6   I did too at OFarell in San Francisco, many times over the years.
johnrx78
Musky Member

UID 20439
Digest Posts 0
Credits 145
Posts 16
Karma 144
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 20
Registered 16-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2020 12:01  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 hulk2211's post

yeah. I was offered sex explicitly before. And at least had hand job twice in those booths. I still remember one of the hottest Philippina I knew who gave me a great hand job. Whether it is overprice or not is another question.
captain49
Nookie Newbie

UID 133500
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 3
Karma 11
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-9-2015
Status Offline
Post at 16-3-2020 08:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 johnrx78's post

Thanks for the report. I'll check the place out.

Recent Ratings
Petay_1283   17-3-2020 15:34  Karma  -5   another pointless reply.
porkchops   16-3-2020 13:34  Acceptance  +1   You've already thanked the OP by rating the post. No need to post a one-line reply in addition...