Agent: FF
Nationality & Language: Chinese, mando, spoke mostly in canto which is nice
Face:  8/10
Body: 9/10
Skill: 100/10
Service: 1000000/10 (well deserved)
GFE: 7.5/10
PSE: 9/10
Price & Session Length: 1100 one shot, I went 2200 for two shots.
Repeat: YES! already planning to.

In the past I have brought up a few girls from agent FF, some didn't work out,
but most of those girls on his list turned out to be one of the best  'service providers' that I have ever come across with a rack to match.
but this time, we have a special girl here, FF230 is the code for this particular honey girl :https://go141.com/en/B20129-TST- ... f=My+sisters+column
Booking was as simple as messaging the agent with the code, setup a time, and then head to the location/room.
When I arrived at FF230 doorstep, she opened the door without revealing herself which is normal, so I walked in, and then there they were...
G-cup sized tits that were overflowing from her bra, pale white skin that's not quite as white as the heavily photo shopped pictures in her profile,
and this girl is quite pretty, her eyes were bubbly and bigger than you'd expect, long hair tied up neatly, knows how to smile,
and if I were to guess, she's probably in her late twenties or early thirties, as she does look a little bit more mature which is why i'm not giving a full 10/10.  
Unfortunately for some of you guys, like most Chinese girls, not much of a waist, no thick thighs and no bubble butts here.
Not a problem though, cos her rack, skill, and service will quite literally blow you away.

Let the games begin...
Before even getting to the shower, she walked up right to me to help me to take my cloths off,
there was a lot of early interaction initiated by her which i'm not used to,
she seemed to be encouraging me to fondle her G-cup tits while she was working her way down to my pants,
it definitely got me fired up especially because she hasn't even undressed yet.
She then took of her cloths, took my hand and guided me to the bathroom to shower together.

This was where I got my first real good look at her. Her G-cup sized tits has a lot of volume,
you can really see how big her curves really are once you are in the shower with her,
they're sorta over swaying every time she turns, and her tits are always brushing up against you in the shower which felt really nice.
She used a lot of soap, to scrub me down by hand while letting me fondle her tits, she felt totally fine, didn't mind my hands roaming
and she occasionally tried to stimulate the LB too, very nice.
After she was done with the soap, she added even more soap!
but this time on her tits so she can scrub me down from back to front again,
and when we got to the front, she gave me a brief tit fuck and then a BBBJ which was delightful.
The titfuck had quite a lot of pressure, cos she was all slippery from the soap still so she let me grind up against her big tits a little more.
The BBBJ was totally unexpected, especially after the the titfuck cos I didn't ask for it, she just knew what to do.
Its not one of those aggressive BBBJs where the girl goes all in, instead she just used her lips and let me go into her mouth as I pleased.
I decided not to take it too far though, so I only moved in and out lightly here as I didn't want to ... ruin the moment if you know what I mean.
In total I think we spent about 5 to 10 minutes in the shower. After the nice BBBJ, I got out of the shower first to dry myself while she clean herself up a bit.
So far, I can't recall a time where I had this much action with a girl in the shower, and we haven't even gotten to the bed yet.

Bedtime!
Once we got to the bed, she started off with a cat bath while letting me fondle her G-cup tits, which felt even bigger cos she was bending down to give me the cat bath,
so her tits really fills the hand and sorta overflows between the fingers. Her tits surprisingly, might be completely natural, there were no obvious implants that I could feel,
no scars, and I've been feeling her up since the first minute I entered the room. This means that her tits were a lot softer than usual but they also had quite a bit of weight to them from just sheer cup size. I suppose you can say there is some 'sag' but it didn't bother me at all, cos her rack looks really nice.
She's totally fine with you squeezing and playing with her nips as much as you like.
Curiously her nips didn't really show at first, it was like a bump, but after the shower heat wore off, her nips really started to show which was nice to feel,
if you like sucking on big tits, I think she's fine with letting you do it for an extended period of time (if you are into that), as she was really open to doing just about anything.

After the cat bath she took up a cup of warm water, took a quick sip of it and then gave me a warm BBBJ with a lot more suction this time.
I almost couldn't hold back cos she likes to go slow then pickup in speed, sorta like the brief warmup to get into the rhthym if you know what I mean.
Furthermore, as she was giving the BBBJ i was fondling her tits but I had to stop for a sec cos I was trying to hold back a bit,
but then she guided my hands right back to her tits while she continued to give me the warm water BBBJ.
So I just keep squeezing her and went with the flow. (a lot squeezing was done today XD)

I eventually signaled her to slow down cos I couldn't take it anymore. Surprisingly she sorta, wah dunno listened and didn't just go off to do her thing,
she spat the water out in a bin nearby, capped me off quickly, then mounted on my LB cowgirl style while I squeezed her tits.
I was a little tired from work today and it also a monday, so she did all the work here, and you get to see those g-cup tits jiggle.
I after after a few minutes, as I popped she kept her pussy still to let me sorta push into her a little bit as I popped which was perfect,
she also put her hands on top of mine as I squeezed her which really topped off the experience.

Throughout this whole entire time, she was sorta the one initiating and guiding me through whatever she had to offered,
usually I feel like I sorta have to ask, but this girl knew what to do and knows how to follow through... thank god...
and we're not even at the best part yet.

So up to this point, i'm very happy obviously, and since I wanted to relax a bit, I asked how much for a double shot.
1100 is just for one session, i think it was for... 30 minutes? (rather short), double is double, so 2200 for an hour, in my case I got an hour plus.
I rarely ask for double cos ... well... things... can get unclear very quickly.... especially towards the end.
She quickly clarified the final price for double with me, she told her agent, then we kept on going XD

Second round.
We showered a second time. While we were showering she grinded me while I was holding onto her tits with one hand and her waist in the other hand,
up to this point I was a bit more aggressive with the grinding, cos like I said she really seems to be open to just about anything.
I was having a bit of trouble waking up so she offered to give me a message along with whatever I wanted to pop a second time.
I notice that she was sorta trying to actively figure out what I wanted and worked towards it, so we got right back into bed again,
she gave me another BBBJ with even more suction, there was even some ball licking this time which felt extra nice and warm,
she's really good with BBBJs, might be worth going just for that.
She got me real hyped up again so this time I asked her just to sit on the bed, and I stood up and pulled her closer so I could get a bit more thrust
and maybe blow whatever I have left into her mouth. She seemed really into it, she kept pace with me and let me push into her mouth,
she guided my hands back onto her big tits again so just kept pumping.
Eventually I told her I wanted to pop on her tits, so she gets off the BBBJ,
starts stroking my LB while rubbing the tip on her nips, then handjob, popped whatever I had left on only one of her tits (too much surface area to cover lol).

Showered for a third time, she rubbed down again just like our first shower session, and just like before I walked out first to dry myself,
but of course usually this is where I put on my cloths and wait for her come out of the shower so I can pay her.
Nope XD she said relax on the bed for a second, she told me to go face down on the bed for a back massage,
and she was serious she actually gave me a legit message, that lasted... wah dunno, maybe 20 minutes?
I actually knocked out for a bit cos I was tired (it's monday), but I could feel her pressing my back with her hands, elbows, arms,
and occasionally using her knee (she's fairly lightweight, so her whole entire body weight on you is nothing).
She also occasionally pressed her tits up against you to reach different parts of your body for the massage.
Super relaxing, I walked out of that hotel a happy man, and I was sleep AF when I got home.
Totally drained (in a good way), and... probably the best 2200 that I have ever spent.

Funny thing she asked me for my whatsapp/Wechat but we totally forgot, I only realized once I got to the MTR.
Gonna back back to catch her again as any girls from FF agent tend to only stay for a few weeks (I think).
So for now all I got is her link (look above), and that's all I got for you guys today.
Damn good day today.... jesus...

Have a good one guys, peace.

Recent Ratings
wcguy   11-12-2019 14:47  Acceptance  +1   GG
ENIPO   6-12-2019 22:25  Karma  +4   nice report, will have to check out
txii48   6-12-2019 19:20  Acceptance  +1   Stories like this makes me keep going back for more, glad a brother had a good time
pipolaki   26-11-2019 18:13  Acceptance  +4   Love this... I need to test more FF girls with their massive jugs.
viking0812   26-11-2019 14:00  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   26-11-2019 09:07  Karma  +6   Great read - she sounds like someone you should keep track of - hopefully you get her wechat and share ...
simhyi   26-11-2019 02:45  Karma  +2   Excellent