Karma 528
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 40
Registered 10-3-2019
Status Offline
Post at 19-11-2019 17:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Qing Qing @ Ada, Sheung Shui

As another one of my adventures in Sheung Shui draws to a close, I thought I'd share one of the more disappointing sessions

Had my eye on the advert for Ada for a while as the services are extensive, fun and good VFM

Always fancied nuru and an ice / fire BJ so booked a session with Qing Qing.

Now, even allowing for a bit of skilled photoshop, she looks about 60% like the photo, so I have no idea if it was actually her. She's sweet enough in person and I was horny enough to stay so in I went.

Now for the funny bit, she doesn't speak a word of Cantonese and I don't speak a word of Mandarin. She doesn't speak a word of English either which meant...a lot of phone translating and that was pleasant enough

She jumped in the shower with me as I rinsed the sweat off, and gave me a thorough wash before and after. Nice touch, I think.

Now onto the neutral - no nuru mattress, just a bed with that awful non porous paper so I was sweating like a pig on a BBQ in Texas.

She's a pretty good masseuse and dug deep into my knotted back

The positive, the cat bath and ice / fire BJ were excellent. A lot of attention to the balls, an attempt at deep throat (why do no HK girls know how to do this? Unless I happen to be massively well endowed ) and most enjoyable

Unfortunately it went downhill from there. She had a persistent phlegmy cough which she constantly kept hawking up and spitting into the bin. I'll be honest, it was so offputting, I began to flag (hey, it's an age thing as well) and things didn't proceed entirely to plan. We finished off with an excellent HJ instead of sex and a massage. Still with that godawful spitting though which is a real turn off for me.

WIR? Honestly, no. Plenty more talent to check out in SS and I've got a session planned for tomorrow before I leave

I paid $680 for the hour which overran a bit as well

http://go141.com/en/A83247-SS-Massage-Ada.html?ref=Search(region)

[ Last edited by  dakenjiro at 19-11-2019 17:40 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
homer168   28-11-2019 06:50  Karma  +3   Ouch
hotjac   20-11-2019 21:29  Karma  +5   Thanks for the warning - she does look hot though - damn photoshop!
batman108   20-11-2019 11:33  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
bohica   20-11-2019 03:41  Karma  +5   A tad bit expensive for a HJ?!?
Freelancer   19-11-2019 19:35  Karma  +4   Favorable