Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price: Approx $3000
Repeat: Maybe

So having read numerous reports on Familia Nombre Spa in Macau, I decided to try it out this past Saturday. I usually go to East Spa, and I love that place so I'll make some comparisons to there. Made my way to Shun Tak and got a coupon and headed over. Got off the taxi and there was a guy waiting to usher me in. Seems like the taxi drivers get some sort of commission and notified the Spa that a customer was on it's way. I got there around 5pm so there weren't that many people yet.

My first impressions going in was that it was a lot bigger than East Spa. Walked into the locker rooms and seems like the people helping you change are all guys. :/ I liked how in East Spa it was girls helping you change and they immediately made you feel at home. That feeling was kind of missing here. Showered by myself. Finished showering and had to go get a robe to change into myself? Nobody was there. Maybe it was too early or something? Don't know.

Walked into the main lounge area and sat down. Usually at East Spa, I would immediately be barraged by a bunch of Viet girls asking for massages, but nobody did. After a few minutes one came over and straight up asked me for thigh massage. I said ok since she was kinda cute and was led down this super long hallway to one of the rooms. Off came the shorts, and she started doing her thing. About 10 min into the thigh+LB massage, she asked if I wanted to . I asked how much and she said $800. $800??? Dafuq. I said no to that and probably just wait for the main event. However I can see on her face she didn't like my answer. The massage continued and a few times I asked her to slow down as I was getting close, but she kept pushing the limits. I even held her hand to stop and she pushed my hand away. Suddenly she upped the speed on the LB massage until I couldn't hold it anymore and I . She said it's not good to hold it in blah blah blah, then charged me $800. Wtf man.

Anyways, went back to lounge and sat down and had a drink. Spent 30min trying to get over what just happened. Went to get some food as well but their food was kinda shit. And you had to goto their eating area to eat whereas in other places I could just eat at the lounge seats.

I heard that at 6:30, more girls would arrive so I waited for then and asked for a lineup. Now this is where it redeemed itself. The lineup was amazing. Almost every girl was top notch, and I immediately saw a gorgeous petite Chinese girl. She led me to a room and asked me to shower and walked out of the room. Or so I thought. I've never been there, and my Chinese is really shitty so I THOUGHT she asked me to shower first. There was a massage bed kinda thing in the large shower and I wondered what it was. I finished showering and waited for her to come back in. Apparently she said for me to wait and she will help me shower lol. So... another shower it is then. She set up this thing to cover the bed and asked me to lay down while she lathered me with the shower gel. Then she got on top and basically did a body to body massage. This part was great and unexpected. Afterwards we got on the bed and she immediately got to work with BBBJ. about 10min of that and she got on top. Went through a few positions, then she asked to go doggy and I pounded her for 5min or so until I . Had a bit of small talk with my really broken Chinese and had a final shower then led me back to the lounge area. Had a final foot massage with my remaining coupon then left.

All in all I guess it was a good experience, but kind of conflicted. The pre-main event stuff was kind of subpar compared to what I'm used to at East Spa. East Spa always made me feel at home, whereas my experience here felt kind of the opposite. However the girls for the main event, especially the girl I picked was hands down the best I've seen.

Would I go back? Hmmm probably for the lineup. Like I would probably go back even just for that girl and might skip everything else. That girl even made me forgot about the $800 debacle.

Recent Ratings
Noobienoob   23-12-2019 01:23  Karma  +4   Thanks for sharing
jeffzeke   22-12-2019 18:29  Karma  +8   thanks for sharing, love FN!
zennor   22-11-2019 17:47  Karma  +5   Thanks
Skepti10   18-11-2019 21:22  Karma  +6   Hah you got sperm-jacked! Next time do the thigh after the main session.
ObjectinMirror   18-11-2019 18:11  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the Intel. Sounds like i dodged a bullet.
Ryouko   18-11-2019 17:15  Karma  +3   Oh the pain of having a girl give hand jobs until popping...