Acceptance 63
Reading Access 40
Registered 10-3-2019
Status Offline
Post at 16-11-2019 18:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
More massage adventures in Sheung Shui

Paid: 500 for DUP + CBJ

Venue: small but decent enough two rooms and a shower, toilet. Shower that goes from nuclear hot (almost scalding my cock off) to liquid nitrogen cold (also, almost freezing my cock off)
Girl: I've begun to understand how providers advertise. They put the hottest girl who works there as the cover model and if you're lucky enough that she's available, you'll see her. Otherwise you'll get bait and switched for what's usually a homelier model. This is what happened to me a Fong Fong (see link) is HOT

http://go141.com/en/B16503-SS-Massage-FongFong.html?ref=Search(region)

However, I saw her "sister" - you can get the details on wechat, who is a bit plainer but kinda nice so I decided what the hell, go have a session. Downgraded from the original plan of DUP + FS (at $650 HKD) to DUP + OW (at $500)

The girl I saw was quite flirty, my Cantonese is terrible but we struck up a conversation about everything. She is a pretty top notch masseuse though, cracking my back, adjusting my shoulders and one extremely painful method of kneading my inner thighs which was at once highly arousing and excruciating.

Flipped over for a prolonged ball sucking session finishing off with a CBJ

Showered, out in about 45 minutes

WRT? Yes, to see Fong Fong the cover model. To see the plain jane I met? Possibly if no other options

PM for Wechat deets

Recent Ratings
banter141a   19-11-2019 14:52  Karma  +3   
Mister   17-11-2019 16:04  Karma  +4   Good price. PM WeChat, please