Face: 3/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 3365 pataca, 1 hour
Repeat: No

I finally had the chance to go to the famous 18 Sauna. Some people have said that its location at the Golden Dragon Hotel was run-down, but I didn’t find the bottom floors that way; it seemed the hotel was a hotel.

Before going into the sauna, I took a look at the two other places mentioned alongside 18 - Golden Dragon Night Club and the Crazy Happy Show.

Layout
What was surprising to me was the lay-out of the place. From previous reviews I kind of expected a club and bar-like atmosphere, with music and people drinking; a Crazy Happy Show on one floor, and maybe 18 Sauna alongside KTV up some stairs.

It was not that way at all. Crazy Happy Show, Golden Dragon Night Club, and 18 Sauna are located on three different floors at the top of the hotel. They are completely isolated from one another.

18 Sauna
This review kind of got away from me, especially the attempts at humor, so I hope you bear with me.

Overall, I’d say that I didn’t like much about 18 - the non-girl service was poor, the layout was not great, the lounges had you facing facing other men. The only thing I liked was the ladies. The ladies were hot and there was a very wide selection.

When stripping into a towel, I very unfortunately found myself next to several very excited young male attendants speaking fervidly to me. I still don’t understand why saunas hire males attendants to watch over undressing customers. Safety?

After walking past the pool and putting on a sauna robe (with way too small pockets for my cellphone), I found myself in the lounge. The lounges are arranged in a “U” shape, meaning that you have a very clear and unpleasant view of your fellow male mongers. I’m very glad newer saunas arrange their seats in rows, so that that doesn’t happen.

I was determined to clear up a point of confusion from my previous trip, which is what exactly the menu items Japanese Style Bathing 和式侍浴 and Female Scrubbing Service 日式擦背 are. I went to the service ladies in the front and forgot the terms, went back and took a picture of the menu, and asked them what in the world “Japanese Style Bathing” is.

The young small genki Vietnamese girl I was speaking smiled widely and said she had no clue, as she could not read English, Chinese, or Japanese. She floundered for awhile, before finally a colleague told us.

Just for clarification, here is what those terms mean:

Japanese Style Bathing 和式侍浴: You sit in a toilet-like seat without a bottom and get showered and soaped by the girl. It ends with her sexually harrassing your private parts.
Female Scrubbing Service 日式擦背: You get in a room and get a massage/scrub with the girl, again with lots of sexual harassment.

Being a fan of Japan, I asked for Japanese Style Bathing with the genki Vietnamese girl. The washing was on a seat located to the side of a wide circular room with the pool. Halfway through, a line-up started. I ended up naked and being washed in the middle of a line of sauna ladies, with more than a dozen mongers and several managers intently staring in my direction while they chose ladies.

For those excruciating ten minutes, I could only think that man, 18 Sauna really sucks.

Genki girl was very excited and wanted to give me another service. She kept on saying something like "xitou," "xitou." I had absolutely no idea what it meant. It kind of sounds like "wash head 洗头" in Chinese, but the next service she gave me was the Female Scrubbing Service. I initially didn't want it, but we did have a very stimulating conversation. I found out her salary was fairly low, something like 4000 pataca a month (or was it 3000? 7000? - I forget). I asked if she wanted to be one of the 美女 who'd just lined up, but she expressed a lack of interest in being a prostitute.

Speaking about prostitution, let's talk about the line-ups themselves. They came every thirty minutes and were very large, maybe more than 50 ladies - the largest I've seen of all the saunas. In fact, the line-ups were so large that they stretched way past the line-up area and across the entire room. You couldn't see all the ladies on the far side. The women were hot too.

Before each line-up, you had four randomly selected naked girls dance on a see-through raised platform above. You could walk underneath them and take a look, and flashlights were provided to shine at them if you wished to do that. They then went in a room to hurriedly dress and were the first to appear in the line-up.

I heard 18 Sauna sometimes has games, but I didn't see that when I was there.

I picked a hot young girl in a strapless dress, who smiled at me during two line-ups.

In the room, I was shocked to see that close-up my chosen girl was extremely ugly. She looked used, with tired deep eyes. Her age was completely unknown from the make-up, but she might have been in her thirties. She also went from tall to being a head shorter than me once she took off her high heels.

I am still shocked at how make-up can turn such ugliness into beauty from afar. How do those girls do it?????

My chosen girl - who was Vietnamese - would randomly laugh during our time together; probably - an understandable - coping psychological mechanism. I was very afraid our session wasn’t going to be good, given her used and tired face.

But it was. It turned out the lady was very very skilled. We went through the normal routine of a shower, cat-bath, bare-back blow-job? (don't remember), drying, going to the bed, more cat bath, and then bare-back blowjob.

Just before the bang, she put on a black slinky see-through dress, which was very effective in getting me hot. Then she got a condom and got on top of me. We did cowgirl and maybe reverse cowgirl.

I could see, staring at the mirror above, her bouncing up and down and grinding on me. As she did cowgirl, her body didn't go past my thighs. The oft-used term "little brown fucking machine" came to my mind. I pondered whether the term fit her. My lady had appeared white in the line-up, but up close was a shade of brown (not totally), being Vietnamese.

We went on to missionary. The sauna girl was so skilled, and I was so fired up, that I completely forgot how ugly her face looked. She had a technique of lightly squeezing her pussy and moving her legs from one side to another side as I pounded her. I couldn’t stand it, and quite soon I came inside this little brown fucking machine.

After she took off her see-through dress, I went and asked her to put it back on. I flipped it over her stomach and admired how effective its slinkiness and see-throughness had been at arousing me.

We showered; she went down and did her make-up. I was a bit abrupt in the chatting because she couldn't speak Chinese. Then we walked out arm in arm, her occasionally engaging in unwanted sexual harassment by grabbing my dick in amusement and laughing.

I took some time to admire the ladies during the next line-up, just before leaving. I saw the sauna girl I'd just fucked. AMAZINGLY she was once more very hot and young-looking from a distance (which was not very far at all, to be frank). I am still astounded as to the power of make-up.

I caught her eye and grinned at her couple of times. At first, my sauna girl smiled at me. After a time, she tried not look back, in order to get a second customer. I also saw another really pretty, demure lady smile at me multiple times. Sadly, given my exhaustion, I was probably physically unable to have sex again that night. So I went out.

As I was going out, there was a big commotion. It was genki Viet girl! She and her friends surrounded me, jabbering loudly and with great abuzz. She hugged me.

Next she pointed at my cellphone. I opened it, where my wallpaper is a picture of Asuna and Kirito from Sword Art Online. For all you old guys here, Sword Art Online is a beautiful cyberpunk Far Eastern love story set in medieval Europe-ish. I highly recommend that you watch the Alicization Arc, which is airing right now.

So anyways, where was I? Oh yeah, I was in the middle of a brothel. Genki girl was furiously pointing at my picture of Asuna and Kirito and jabbering with her friends, who surrounded me. I decided, hey, why not, I can go ahead and explain Sword Art Online to her. It probably is somewhat popular in Vietnam actually. The language barrier would be hard, but I was willing to make the sacrifice to talk about my favorite subject: anime. If she was not already familiar with it.

Genki girl pointed at Kirito and said, “You.” She pointed at Asuna and said, "Me."

Then I understood. So we added WeChats. I guess she actually is interested in being a 美女. Women, always saying one thing and doing another.

Sadly, we never got to fuck - although I genuinely looked forward to putting my schlong in her young and innocent looks. She was kind of scatterbrained and didn’t know when she got off work after I messaged her (I think the time is around 4:00 a.m.).

I tried to arrange a time, and she agreed. But I was too tired that day and didn’t follow up.

On my last day in Macau, I tried again, but she said, "Sorry I'm coming menstruation."

A couple of days later she sent me a message, but I was back in America. To which she responded, "See you again."

Which we will, if I decide to go back to Macau, that is.

Crazy Happy Show
Before 18 Sauna, I went to check out the Crazy Happy Show and the Golden Dragon Night Club.

I didn’t actually go in here. Contrary to my expectations, Crazy Happy Show is not an open-style bar with performances. When the elevators open, there’s a single attendant and a pair of thick purple doors to the right. You have to pay to go in. The outside is quite small, empty, and austere.

Golden Dragon Night Club
Next I wanted to check-out KTV and went to the floor for Golden Dragon Night Club. Again, there was an empty and austere entrance, with a few depressed-looking attendants and rows of empty KTV rooms behind heavy doors.

I fumbled around asking for girls without obviously sounding like the sex tourist I am, and they understood my intention when I started asking about the price.

I was directed to an empty room and a madam came to speak with me. She said it was about 6,000 pataca for overnight until 10:00 a.m. the next day, with maybe 1,000 pataca for other charges. We could stay as long as we wanted in the room.

The madam seemed quite embarrassed and repeatedly said that the selection of girls was quite poor. That was surprising seeing as it was late night.

I asked for the girls anyways, and six sad-looking women came and lined up. After dismissing them, I asked her if this was normal; I got the feeling that it was. She recommended that I go to Club 9 and seek out the madam 可儿. PM me if you want her WeChat contact (and are willing to spend a lot of money).

I was the only customer there during the entire time, before leaving.

Photos (Genki Girl)
I've attached three photos from her WeChat, giving them a RA 50 as instructed for social network pictures.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Noobienoob   28-12-2019 16:08  Karma  +4   Detailed report
xiaodidi   9-12-2019 18:38  Karma  +5   Favorable
zennor   22-11-2019 17:37  Karma  +5   Great story. Sometimes adventures take a different track to what you expect.
SteelyDan   14-11-2019 06:18  Karma  +4   Thanks
Freelancer   6-11-2019 20:24  Karma  +8   Favorable
Gotommy200   6-11-2019 15:01  Acceptance  +1   For those excruciating ten minutes, I could only think that man, 18 Sauna really sucks. - THIS HAD ME ROLLING LOL
batman108   6-11-2019 01:57  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
bohica   5-11-2019 23:04  Karma  +8   Asuna matata!!!
hotjac   5-11-2019 15:35  Karma  +6   Adventure has many avenues - this sounds like a great one.
Coffeee   5-11-2019 14:51  Karma  +5   Great report! What an adventure!