Karma 287
Acceptance 34
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 30-10-2019 18:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[zurich] fkk club

some years back I was in Switzerland... spent a week in Zurich and on the advice of some friends, tried 2 FKK clubs

Globe and another one I forget (named after a red fruit... cherry or something). Both were in same area. best to drive there. but also accessible by train.

standard process works like a bathhouse (entry fee 70-90 CH or so). you shower and change into robe/towel. there's hot tubs, cold tubs, lounges, rooms, a bar and upstairs private room. it really is like a adult playground for men. The second place is like a converted hotel or mansion.

at the time there were mostly romanian, russian, and only a few german. basically 50fr for each shot/lady

1. first girl was young brunette, - short hair punk look - i was hard, just wanted to blow my load real quick. We walked up to a private room and i just laid back while she gives me a nice sloppy bj (all BJ without condom here). she's OK but i'm done and back to the ground floor to cruise the eye candy

2. 2nd girl is a german woman mid-20s long blonde hair. she's very aggressive and instead of leading me upstairs, she wants to blow me right in the room. It was a jungle-style room with chairs and fake plants. She sits me down on a lounge chair and goes down on me with her long hair sprawled over my lap. and that's whe I noticed out of the corner of my eye, a guy and his girl are watching. I'm OK with it as long as they don't come too close or start jerking off. but luckily, he's respectful and just watches a bit and goes away. meanwhile, since i just came 2 minutes ago with the first girl and not getting hard and i tell her sorry. instead of being disappointed, she takes it as a real challenge and sucks me off for what seemed like 10 minutes - really patient non-stop, powerful, really into it, using her hands and massaging/tickling my balls until i'm hard again and i blow my load in her mouth and she swallows it all. wow, one of the best bjs i've had. she was so determined.

i take a break by the bar and take in all the eye candy.

3. 3rd lady is a beautiful brunette - i was actually lucky. she walked in on her shift fresh and her client was late so she takes me up to the room. i'm hard in no time, she loves DFK, we do 69 and soon i'm banging her doggie style. her body was perfect, she's about 5'10, really warm personality. afterwards i ask if we can go round 2 but she says her client is here and booked her for 4 hours.... she is that good.

the next night i hit the 2nd FKK. it's not as gaudy/decorated as the Globe, just a converted mansion/hotel. I find a really hot young tall skinny romanian and we go into a tiny room but with wall-to-wall mirror. i've had a tough day and lot pent-up energy and i go at it skipping all foreplay -  i just bang her hard from behind. She comments that I'm fucking her hard... dunno if she was being honest or just playing the role. the quality here is so-so and l leave.

having said that, there were some less attractive ladies and some who didn't seem so cool. but i've gone back a few times everytime i'm in switzerland (nothing else to do zurich is boring).
if you're ever in that area, i would recommend it. it's different from chinese mega-hostess places. Globe is just a funny place to see in all its gaudiness.

Recent Ratings
kingstada   1-11-2019 06:51  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   30-10-2019 21:29  Karma  +6   good stuff, but i hear globe girl rates are much higher these days
lefeu   30-10-2019 20:29  Karma  +5   Please share more info about pricing, entrance fees N session cost. Thanks
hotjac   30-10-2019 20:07  Karma  +4   They need more of those places ... all over the world!
Dr.A
Sex God

UID 124897
Digest Posts 0
Credits 22536
Posts 1066
Karma 22400
Acceptance 2713
Reading Access 110
Registered 25-12-2014
Status Offline
Post at 1-11-2019 05:01  Profile P.M. 
lefeu           30-10-2019 20:29          Karma          +5           Please share more info about pricing, entrance fees N session cost. Thanks

http://club-globe.ch/en/preise.php

Recent Ratings
lefeu   2-11-2019 13:42  Karma  +6   Thanks
JackTheBat   1-11-2019 13:37  Karma  +5   Thanks, Doc.
kingstada
Kinky King

UID 173083
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1035
Posts 125
Karma 1023
Acceptance 242
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-1-2017
Status Offline
Post at 1-11-2019 06:59  Profile P.M. 
i really wish i had the confidence to go to one of these clubs, but at 5'5' asian with a smaller than average LB its hard to put myself out there.

Recent Ratings
xiaodidi   16-12-2019 17:08  Karma  +5   ive seen japanese dudes there
jeffzeke   28-11-2019 15:28  Karma  +5   If you have cash in your wallet, you are exactly what the girls like.
lefeu   2-11-2019 13:44  Acceptance  +6   I have been there many times and I have seen all sorts of folks, Middle Eastern, Indians, Asians, etc... it's all about ...
JackTheBat   1-11-2019 13:58  Karma  +5   As long as you're a gent with cash, you're WELCOME at an FKK, bro.
FlyingBreadMan   1-11-2019 11:20  Karma  +1   Original - don't be afraid. I seen many Asians attending clubs. You just another customer to the girls. That's all.
TrickyD
Nookie Newbie

UID 20661
Digest Posts 0
Credits 13
Posts 4
Karma 13
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 26-11-2019 23:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 red_doggy's post

Globe is quite expensive as the general cost of living in Switzerland is high, but you are almost guaranteed a good service as the girls are very closely controlled by the management.
Some basics: entry is CHF 90 (plus a 10 CHF key deposit). This gives you the right to stay there as long as you wish, usage of the sauna, steam room and hot tubs, free soft drinks and some free (fairly crappy) food.
The pricing for the girls is CHF140 per half hour, including kissing, BBBJ, covered fuck. CIM and Anal are always extra and need to be negotiated.
There are normally between 40 and 60 girls there on any given day, all shapes and sizes, but of a very high standard for looks. Each girls has to do at least three pole dances during their shift, so there is an almost constant show going on, though the quality of the dance varies greatly!
Normally you can reckon on about 10 minutes of cuddling/discussion/whatever with the girl of your choice before you go to the room and your clock starts ticking.
Different nights have different themes. Monday and Thursday are fully naked, Tuesday is public fucking (all the rooms are closed) and the other nights are lingerie nights.
The daily plan of which girls are present is pretty accurate and can be found on  http://club-globe.ch/de/index.php
All in all it is well worth a visit if you are in the area as there is a constant show of eye candy for the down times, and a high quality experience available when you are up and ready.

Recent Ratings
xiaodidi   16-12-2019 17:09  Karma  +5   Favorable