Acceptance 34
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 25-10-2019 21:09  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
wanchai bar mexican

Last year I wandered into Wanchai bars (escape?) after drinking elsewhere

did a circle or too and homed in on a little latin girl. didn't realise it but she was actually quite young (19-20). bought some tequila shots for her and her friends. at this point i'm pretty blitzed and take her back to my place.

Small frame, about 5'6 with nice round breasts, brunette, brown eyes, young smooth skin, said she liked to smoke MJ.....

We go a few rounds and she's fun. gives me bjjj (nice, wet sloppy). and now I wish I was 18 again, because after round 3, she got real horny and asking me to keep fucking her. I can't (a) I'm not 18; (b) I've had too much to drink.  At some point he said she also asked me to skip the condom (i've noticed this from some latin women... they are lax about this or they like anal)... tempting.. far too tempting but not a good idea. still i play with the outside of her pussy rubbing her lips and clit with the tip of my dick until it was wet all over (yes I know still strictly speaking not safe but i'm having a hard time). then covered.... but by round 3, i couldn't keep it up. but oh boy, that young pussy gets so wet so easy... my finger, tongue, dick.. it's crazy.

she actually was disappointed i couldn't go more rounds because as I said she's super horny, so we smoke some and I try my crappy spanish. and once a few minutes she keeps asking me if I can just fuck her. yes, I really wish I was 18 one night a year..... it's late and I tell her I need to pass out. She asks me if she can stay overnight (something about sharing a bed with her friend and my bed being ccomfortable). I don't care at this point and nod off. She stays and leaves in the morning. I've never seen her in wanchai since (not that I go there much). I do recall she works regularly in GZ.

Recent Ratings
mchk   30-10-2019 16:56  Karma  +1   
Mike747   28-10-2019 12:39  Karma  +5   Excellent
hklim   26-10-2019 15:50  Karma  +2   wow sounds v eager
viking0812   26-10-2019 03:55  Acceptance  +1   
frogtaru   25-10-2019 23:36  Karma  +3   oh but to be 18 and pop 3x a night again.
hktomcruise   25-10-2019 21:38  Karma  +3   Wow