Reading Access 80
Registered 9-2-2016
Location Newport City
Status Offline
Post at 24-10-2019 12:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
After work fun with Dis S

Date & Time of Session:  14th Oct 2019
Location:  Room 3, Flat A, 5/F, Phoenix Apt., 54 - 70 Lee Garden Rd, Causeway Bay
Link: http://go141.com/en/A26250-CB-141Walk-ups-DisS.html
Name:  Dis S
Nationality & Language: Cantonese, Mandarin
Face:  4/5, really cute
Body:  4.5/5, enhanced tits
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  $500 30mins
Repeat: Yeah

Dis S had been wechatting me for a couple of days now.  Since I couldn't get an appointment with her late last week.  I decided to pay her a visit after work.  Luckily for me she was free when I arrived.  Dis S welcomed me with a smile and apologized that she couldn't fit me in last week as she was very busy.  We got caught up and chatted about the protests as we got cleaned up.  After we dried off, I laid on the bed and she started things off with the usual catbath and bbbj.  I had forgotten how good her bbbjs are.  Dis S sucks on my lb like a Dyson!    She blew me for a while before putting a coat on my lb and rode me cowgirl as I played with her tits.  We switched to doggy then finished things off missionary until I shot my load.  I fucked Dis S for a good long while missionary until I shot my load    She is really tight for a wg.  We got cleaned up and dressed.  We chatted a bit longer after I paid her.  She sent me out into the world with a kiss and a hug.  I always have a fun time with Dis S.  Unlike most other wgs, Dis S seems to like chatting with her clients.

Recent Ratings
sexfiend   26-10-2019 09:54  Acceptance  +1   Original
yosser   25-10-2019 10:12  Acceptance  +1   She's more like late 30s/early 40s rather than "early 20s" as stated in report
zbmthethird   24-10-2019 12:09  Karma  +1   she's a goodie, havent seen her for a while...need to re-eat