Face:  Reasonably
Body:  small and a bit loose
Skill: quite alright
Service: almost no communication
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  600 for 30 Minutes
Repeat: maybe But probably not

The girl in the link looks like some Thai photoshopped but no, just heavily edited Chinese. Went to the building the agent gave me wrong codes TWICE... I almost gave up and walked away. Went up the building the girl was alright so I went with it. She showed me a menu, I just wanted to test things out so I went for the $600 for 30 Minutes massage and FS to test the water.

She wanted me to shower alone but I insisted we do it together. She took her clothes off showing a c cup tits and a big ass bush. Can see she doesn't do much exercise some skin ain't tight... I had to rub the shower gel myself for God's sake.

She gave me a massage that went for quite some time I thought she wanted to force me to do more... Turned out just time was slow haha. Flipped she gave me a soft body massage and licked my tits, her tits felt quite nice on me actually. Then she skipped the BJ and told me to fuck her... I asked what about the BJ? She said they don't do that here... You lazy Biatch so I got up and fucked her hard. She's ok to change different position, and I knew she enjoyed it as well cause she offered her tits to me to lick on again and again, and she repeatedly biting her own fingers trying to muffled her moaning, which was incredibly sexy. And the shit bit hit me,"you only have 7 minutes left or I'll have to charge you more" Fine you asked for it... So I rammed her hard and came hard in her, showered paid and left without a word... She didn't even shower and she just dressed herself!!!!

I'm not going back, Not with that kind of clock watching and hygiene

[ Last edited by  bonzainova at 9-10-2019 16:11 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   12-10-2019 02:33  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
sam_smith   11-10-2019 10:33  Karma  +5   
blazing_saddles   9-10-2019 18:03  Karma  +5   
David.youngson   9-10-2019 17:31  Karma  +3   Thanks