Face:  9.5
Body:  9
Skill: 9
Service: DATY, light kissing, bodyslide, pussy grind, HJ
GFE: 9
PSE: 9
Price & Session Length:  AUD 60 for 45 mins, plus 50 tip
Repeat: I think so.

The enigmatic and enchanting Angela recommended that I try one of her new ladies. She told me that my favourite activity would be on the menu, so I booked myself a session and ambled on over.

When Linda came into the room I was still dressed. But after a warm hug and a peck on the lips, she helped me out of my clothes. After admiring my not-insubstantial belly, (my respect for these women knows no bounds!) she shimmied out of her elegant gold frock, cast aside her crimson panties, giggled seductively, and then very deliberately placed one of her rapidly stiffening nipples in my mouth.

Linda's breasts are soft, warm and completely natural. She's not some hard-body gym-kitten; she's soft and real and warm. I kissed my way up to her neck and ear, then wandered across to see if DF would be acceptable, but it was charmingly declined. So, then; time for supper!

I stood, and positioned her sitting on the table. Her knees flung skywards, pussy puckering prettily up at me. I started nibbling at one of her ankles, and licked and nuzzled my way to her groin. I bypassed the fertile crescent, and came to rest with my mouth over her Mons Veneris, sucking hungrily on the pheromones produced there. Unshaved, her public hair is soft and silky. She smells and tastes fresh, sweet and clean.

A woman's enjoyment of cunnilingus is a big part of the pleasure for me, and Linda was really going for it. One hand held mine hard against her lower tummy, the other clawed aed my hair and face, occasionally joining my lips and tongue in their labours. Her hips moved precisely to direct me to the sweet spots and her soft moans were punctuated with gasps and yelps when the waves broke.

Having eaten all I wanted I lay down on the table. She stood beside me and laid her hands softly on my belly for a few moments while she composed herself. Then, with a big smile and a giggle, she climbed on top, buried her face in my neck and writhed and wriggled, buffing me to a shine with her lightly glistening body. Soon she was sitting astride me with my cock all but inside her... A couple of times I was dangerously close to penetrating her, but she has skills and knows just when to back off.

It was time to draw things to a close. She dismounted and leaned over me to give a decent amount of body contact as she jerked dexterously away. I wriggled back to avoid shooting too soon, and she shifted her attention to the very base of my shaft. Her grip was firm with her thumb and forefinger, the other fingers working their way down between my buttocks. Her rhythm was slow and powerful and my orgasm swept me up into an almost out of body experience. It may have been the best hand job I have ever had, and I've had too many to count..

She slipped away to return with hot towels for the clean up, then treated me to a surprisingly firm, almost rough massage paying gloriously particular attention to my hands. Most invigorating. Saying goodbye took ages as the whole getting dressed and getting to the door was punctuated by more tender hugs, sweet smiles and giggles.

As always your mileage may vary, but I reckon Linda is a young lady well with spending some time with.

Treat her nice - I'm sure you will.

Happy mongering, Bros!
scottie222
Nookie Newbie

UID 264800
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 4
Karma 4
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-12-2019
Status Offline
Post at 3-12-2019 17:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
definitely need to try this place out. do all girls have additional services other than HJ on the menu?

Recent Ratings
porkchops   3-12-2019 19:22  Acceptance  +1   Read the forum guidelines before posting! Rate the post and put your thanks and questions there, instead of posting and ...