Nationality and language: Mainlander who lives in HK. can speak cantonese
Face:  3/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Damage: $400
Repeat: For sure

Haven't posted in a while because i've been quite busy, and decided to visit Ah Wan on my half day. I called her up and because of traffic I was a bit late than my appointed time. Guess not many people mongering at 3 in the afternoon. Second time going but I had forgotten which floor it was. She welcomed me in and was wearing a bikini while drying her extremely long hair. She is ont exceptionally pretty but she has F cup boobs so my eyes were only focusing on those. We started talking about the protests and the escalation before and during our shower. Her place is tiny by the way, so if you're a big guy good luck.

She gave me a nice wbbbj in the shower to get my atttention, then drying off and lying on the bed for a massage. Her massages are great with a lot of strength in her fingers but I am not used to massages i guess so I kept wincing in pain when she applied too much pressure. She seems to be really into the protests as she basically put her phone next to my head while massaging me to watch. She seemed to lose track of time because she massaged me for an hour but I wasn't complaining. Right after her massage she ran her big F cups with pretty large nipples up and down my back. She turned me over and rotated from giving me a cat bath while rubbing her boobs on LB up and down. It was a great feeling. She then started to give me a BBBJ which is one of the best one i have had imo. (if you have any recommendations please please let me know). The next part is when she mounts you while putting her boobs in your face to suck while pumping on LB. She didn't really "sit" during cg but she squatted which is a lot better than the CG where she is on her knees. Anyway it was so hard not to pop as she changes speed and grinds on you occasionally. Right before I was about to pop I told her I wanted to pop in her mouth and I   one weeks worth into her mouth.

In total it was almost two hours and only for four hundies. I would defo recommend her to anyone as she is really skilled and has a good body for her age.

Recent Ratings
quietguy99   9-10-2019 15:38  Karma  +3   He didn't mention it but Ah Wan always uses condom I think
pipolaki   8-10-2019 17:59  Acceptance  +3   
rajuk   8-10-2019 16:58  Acceptance  +4   No mention of a condom?
guysty   8-10-2019 04:38  Karma  +2   Thx for reporting
dakenjiro   8-10-2019 01:15  Karma  +3   Hopefully she rubbered up before getting on top!?
roguecheck   7-10-2019 21:09  Karma  +3   very nice!! do you have her contact? sorry to bother!
simhyi   7-10-2019 18:36  Acceptance  +1   Is she always in this room?
thedude   7-10-2019 18:24  Karma  +6   Best bang for the $ IMHO
sumeriansalmon
Carnal Conqueror

UID 140354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 212
Posts 8
Karma 211
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-1-2016
Status Offline