Karma 528
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 40
Registered 10-3-2019
Status Offline
Post at 5-10-2019 16:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
BB in Sheung Shui

Found myself in Sheung Shui again this week and got to witness the protests (scary) and have a few massages (pleasant)

I'm a very limited Cantonese speaker and can't read Chinese at all and have found the best way to communicate with the girls is WeChat. They're quite responsive and google translate does a decent job I guess

Also on WeChat, the girls post up their rotas which makes it easy to book. My tip is to be direct, send a time you want to meet, ask for address and they'll send a map. AFAIK it's pretty much a walk up scenario, just for massage.

Got lost twice trying to find my plan A and B, so ended up going for Plan C, the rather MILFy looking thing on BB's WeChat.

http://go141.com/en/A97335-SS-Massage-BB.html

Typical HK style low rise apartment, nicely decorated inside with, and this was offputting once I noticed it when I was leaving... CCTV.

The girl herself had av ery nice manner, softly spoken with a lot of giggling. Was offered a shower, which I took. Ended up sweaty and sticky walking back to the massage room

The girl on BB's WeChat 04/10 are kinda accurate but she's quite soft around the middle - strategically hidden. I prefer a toned, gym bunny look myself but as a plan C and having trouble walking straight with all the young honey's in tight white shorts parading around, I didn't really mind.

A bit of comedy with the pricing explanation. I think it's 400 for a HJ, 500 fo B2B and 700 for...I have no clue, couldn't work it out but maybe full service? Dunno, as I opted for the B2B

Massage was decent. Unknotted my back from a long journey and she shyly knows her way around a man's body! Clothes shed half way through for a pretty good B2B session which lasted was about 50 minutes and at the end, she hopped into shower and freshened me up

Would I return? Probably no, she's a solid plan C but I'm determined to only see A's and B's this trip.

Recent Ratings
j.chan702   6-10-2019 02:53  Acceptance  +1   
viking0812   5-10-2019 19:43  Acceptance  +1   
j.chan702
Musky Member

UID 247284
Digest Posts 0
Credits 155
Posts 17
Karma 154
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 20
Registered 29-7-2018
Status Offline
Post at 6-10-2019 02:52  Profile P.M. 
The thing about SS is, most of them are like 30-40s, it's usually super rare to find a hidden gem. Or even if you do, I'm usually afraid of their quality and hygiene. I'm super interested to know who are your plan A and B.
dakenjiro
Lustful Lord

UID 255239
Digest Posts 0
Credits 531
Posts 27
Karma 528
Acceptance 63
Reading Access 40
Registered 10-3-2019
Status Offline
Post at 6-10-2019 03:35  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by j.chan702 at 6-10-2019 02:52
The thing about SS is, most of them are like 30-40s, it's usually super rare to find a hidden gem. Or even if you do, I'm usually afraid of their quality and hygiene. I'm super interested to know who  ...

This place was nice, clean and tidy flat. Towels fresh and the bathroom, even though the typical shower head and floor type, was decent

The CCTV was worrying though! I see a lot of shops in the UK have but never seen here

Will post my plan A and B when I've met them
j.chan702
Musky Member

UID 247284
Digest Posts 0
Credits 155
Posts 17
Karma 154
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 20
Registered 29-7-2018
Status Offline
Post at 7-10-2019 00:09  Profile P.M. 
Don't worry buddy, it's not illegal here. CCTV is very common in Hong Kong for most places. I believe most, if not all, have CCTV installed. Ladies usually want to make sure they are safe, the whole industry is in a grey area and is not protected, and some want to make sure not one is outside when you are leaving to avoid awkward situations. Sure bro, definitely looking forward to your plan A and B posts. If you don't mind telling me, I'd be interested to know who they are, feel free to PM.