Font size: S M L
Agent K - Miko, Admiralty hotel, transactional

Name:  Miko
Date & Time of Session:  Sep 2019
Link: gone
Nationality & Language:  Chinese, Mandarin
Agent: K, responsive via TG
Face:  5/5, 100% same as profile on DB, not much beautifying on ad pics
Body: 5/5, large C cups, as advertised. Natural, plump and great medium sized brown nipples
Skill: 4/5 just no real nor DFK
Service: 3/5, transactional
GFE: 0/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  1300 45mins, balls licking, DATY, BBBJ, FJ
WIR: no

I’ve been unsure about this agent as my previous experience was a girl that was heavily photoshopped, not bad in real, but kinda bossy and transactional. However, he’s the only one offering a service out of Admiralty/Wanchai in the same tier as the hotel nests of TST so with me not wanting to go to Kowloon, I decided to go with at least a girl I thought would have the least chance of bait & switch or disappointment with a video or two for me to do some close assessment.

Saw Miko and recognized her from the Telegram of other “spas” where she was at previously.

Booking was easy on Telegram and snuck out of work a bit early. It’s the same hotel as before and is on the cusp of Wanchai and Admiralty. Given the room number and went up without keycard access needed.

Open the door and she’s exactly as in the photos. Great smile, great body, great skin and complexion. I break the ice and she’s conversational but not too friendly. We disrobe and shower where she washes me gently but no action.

It’s a dehydrated disposable towel which I hate but make do. On to the bed we get started and she has nice breasts with medium sized brown nipples on soft D cups that have a nice natural drop to them. I feast on her tits and she seems like she is getting into it.

Kissing is limited to LFK and she will turn her head when she’s not feeling it. I continue and move down to her pussy and DATY. It’s a beautiful pussy with a bit of hair. She gives a good performance moaning but she’s not really cumming or getting into it. I can tell.

Gets me to lay on my back and gives me a good BBBJ. A few minutes. Not short but not long either. Quite SOP feeling. Then caps me and we start in mish. She positions her hands at my abdomen pushing back a little when she feels I’m in too deep. I’m not big but she is tight.

We change to standing doggie and less resistance and I reach around to grope her tits. Good moaning here and she’s wet.

Back on her back I pile drive her and she’s taking it better. And I tell her I want to CIM but she declines and has me cum on her tits. With her arms squeezing her breasts together, I cum on her cleavage and it’s quite a load. She has a whatever face and her acting has stopped as soon as I unloaded. It pretty much sums up the experience. Good acting and transactional.

She’s a pretty girl and probably hardened by the nature of the business she’s in. If she were sweeter and I was able to make her enjoy sex with me a bit more, it could have been a really memorable experience.

She’s gone now but I imagine she’ll pop up soon.

YMMV of course.

[ Last edited by  BootBoot at 4-10-2019 11:21 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Leg_o_man   17-10-2019 17:00  Karma  +4   Excellent
blazing_saddles   13-10-2019 22:51  Karma  +5   
sexfiend   13-10-2019 09:19  Acceptance  +1   Original
M3V8   5-10-2019 21:06  Karma  +5   Could I have the Telegram channel link please? Thanks!
batman108   5-10-2019 01:36  Karma  +3   awesome and thanks
HKGPeter   5-10-2019 01:01  Karma  +2   Thank you.
ramont   4-10-2019 16:59  Karma  +6   Wow, pretty face
jason90210   4-10-2019 12:10  Karma  +3   Thanks, wanna find hg in central too
niklaswe
Nookie Newbie

UID 263872
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 6
Karma 5
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-10-2019
Status Offline
Post at 12-10-2019 21:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
contact

Hi, I will be in Oct in HK. Do you have her telegram or whapp? My wechat dont work.

Recent Ratings
porkchops   13-10-2019 13:03  Acceptance  +1   Read forum guidelines before posting! Rate the post for short comments or questions...