Reading Access 50
Registered 8-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 22-9-2019 01:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Laotian at JSL

Date & Time of Session: Sep 20th
Name: Lili
Nationality & Language: Claim to be Laos, but I'm sure she's Thai, barely any English
Face: 4/5 looks more Chinese
Body: 3/5 THICKKKKK if that's your thing
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5 language barrier
Price & Session Length: 500
Repeat: probably not

JSL has been my hunting grounds for the pass 2 weeks (mainly with the Thais). Looking around the 2nd floor, I found this pretty looking girl as she opened the door. If I didn't know any better, I thought she was Chinese. When she told me she was Laos, my first thought was, "she's definitely a ladyboy." but her voice said otherwise. Tested her more by asking more questions and then finally said fuck it and went inside. I was so busy talking with her that I forgot to check out her bod. Turns out, this is one THICK .... it. Still uncertain if she's a girl or not as she immediately covered her body after taking off her lingerie. Went in to the shower double guessing this punt when all of a sudden she walks in...with a towel around her body. SHIT was my initial reaction. I tried to pull off the towel, but she refused. FUCK I thought before I walked out the shower and onto the bed.

As she gets out of the shower and walks towards me, she finally loses the towel and there's this massive tattoo that covers her entire stomach. WHEW I thought to myself. "Maybe she was just hiding her tats?" Then of course I see all the meat on her body. She has stomach fat with a THICK ASS, but you can't really tell if you were just looking at her face. Nice enhanced C cups also. Now, the question still remained, "is she a ladyboy?"

The usual cat bath and BBBJ ensued. It wasn't anything to brag about as I was just anxious to see what was down there. So she capped me and went into CG. Not gonna lie, as weird as it felt, she was riding me good. Then we switched to missionary. Lo and behold, it's a SHE! A real SHE (or at least to the best of my ability she was)! So I went to town, then to doggy and finally

She was chatty also, but her English was broken so it was hard to converse. She did mention that some dudes came in the night before and wrecked plenty hallways. They went around and sprayed painted some floors (I noticed that during my walk around also). Paid her and left.

If you want to try something different from the usual spinner types, you might want to give her a try. Again, she's THICK. In all my punts thus far, I've never seen a thick asian WG like her. Told me she'll be here until Oct. 7th.