Nationality & Language: Thai, good English
Face: 3.5/5 not ugly, but not pretty
Body: 3/5 body not tone; nice round ass tho
Skill: 4/5 good BBBJ
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5 kind and chatty
Price & Session Length: 500 + 100 Tip
Repeat: probably not

I'm a man on a mission at JSL. Went back to check out Eye, but she was busy so I took a look around. Nana really caught my eyes because there was something about her that said "I WANNA FUCK YOU" when she opened her door and greeted me. So I said WHAT THE FUCK?! and went in.

Of course, first impression was she looked alright, but once she took off her lingerie, her true colors kinda showed up. Not as slim as she looked, but she was talkative so that's a plus. Said she just got here and have had customers non-stop. Then we moved the conversation to the shower where she washed me up and started kissing and sucking my nips. She then went down and licked/sucked lb. Kinda new to me as I've never had one do that in the shower so kudos to her. Got out while she cleaned up.

She went right to town while I laid on the bed. Gave me a BBBJ and she definitely knew what she was doing. Wasn't as good as the other girl, but she did well. She tried to DT me, but lb was a little too big for her. She turned it up a notch as she slobbered all over lb while making eye contact with me. Cap went on at full staff. Started with CG and then moved to doggy. I didn't pay much attention to her body because I originally thought it was meh, but she shockingly had a pretty nice ass. Noticing that I took my time in doggy as we stared at each other in the mirror. She was definitely feeling horny as she kept pushing ls onto lb and begged me to "FUCK HARDER". Couldn't resist so I

After showering, we chatted for a bit. Told me she just got here a few days back and really wants me to visit her again. Told her I will, but I'll probably won't as there are just too many to try.

Recent Ratings
vikmalone   26-9-2019 01:21  Acceptance  +1