Nationality & Language: Thai, good English
Face: 4/5 not ugly, but not pretty; has braces
Body: 4/5 nice spinner bod; A cups; nice round ass tho
Skill: 5/5 Fantastic BBBJ; let's you do her whatever way except anal
Service: 5/5 doesn't get much better than this
GFE: 5/5 chatty as fuck
Price & Session Length: 500 + 100 Tip
Repeat: yes, twice for the service

Went up and down this joint and this tiny little girl caught my "eye". Walked in and had a little chat. Said she was Indo, but I wasn't buying it. Called her out and she admitted to being Thai but told customers she's Indo because a lot of customers thinks she's a ladyboy if she says Thai. Not gonna lie, she could possibly pass for a ladyboy.

She stayed chatty for about 10 mins. At this point, I felt like she was eating into my time with her because she also set her timer on her phone. I broke the convo and asked to jump into the shower. Showered together and played a little with her ass. Told her how much I liked it. Honestly, I'm an ass guy so I'm not too bother by itty bitty titties.

Got out, dried up and laid on her bed. She got out and immediately went for lb. She did have braces on so I didn't think she was going to give a good BJ, but damn, she went to town. Basically gave me the best BBBJ I've ever had. She knew how to suck and to my surprise, DT lb pretty good. She even gagged a few times which just goes to show she was giving it all she had. Finally capped me and I asked her for a reverse cg first since I wanted a good view of her ass. That thing isn't the biggest, but it sure was nice. After a few minutes, I wanted to doggy her so we got into position. Now, I normally wouldn't do this, but after looking at that ass, i couldn't help it so I went to town and ate her out like groceries. To my surprise, she liked it as she moaned and groaned. Then I went to town and we moved around from position to position. After 10 mins or so, i finished with standing doggy while we stare at each other at her mirror.

Took a shower then she did. Got my clothes on before she came out of the shower and playfully asked, "I don't want you to leave yet." Chatted for a few minutes then her alarm went off. Asked if she'd like me to leave since I didn't want to take her away from earning more money. She replied, "No, I just want to talk to you." Literally chatted for 30 mins before I had to force myself to leave. Not that I didn't want to stay or anything, but she was really venting to me (which was fine, but I try not to get too personal and close with WGs). Before I left, she really wanted my IG and WhatApp. Again, I try not to get too personal with them in that way so I told her I didn't have one (which was a lie). Told her I can get hers and make an IG so I'll follow her. She seemed pretty happy with that so that's where I left it.

Overall, if you like a GFE, chatty girl who can suck and fuck you well, check her out. Not sure if she's still there, but it's worth a try.

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   23-9-2019 11:23  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
mao   22-9-2019 23:28  Karma  +4   nice report bro, i wonder whether you can share her wechat or whatsapp?
HKGPeter   22-9-2019 22:59  Karma  +2   Thank you!
Rayguy   22-9-2019 21:23  Karma  +3   Nice find
hotjac   22-9-2019 16:47  Karma  +4   nice find - small can be so much fun if they're playful.
jimbo141   22-9-2019 13:00  Karma  +4   Excellent! Any chance to get her contact?
wahnizzel   22-9-2019 09:47  Acceptance  +1   useful~