Address: Room 8, 2/F , Lee Wah Building
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5 Spinner
Service: 4/5
Damage: $400
WIR: too many other choices
Date: Sept 16th around 1pm
Language: Cantonese

After breaking up with my gf recently, I am in need of some action.  

I wanted to see what new faces are out there, and ventured to try some girls with the hope of reporting.

I was trying to hit on Ice on the same floor, as I saw photos of her that leads be to believe she would be MCOT.  However, she was busy, and I really wanted to fuck that day.  Later I have meetings, so i just check the girls on the floor.  There were 2 girls that were available at the very end of the corridor.  One on the left looks like a copy of my high school sweetheart.  My heart skipped a beat when I saw here.  It felt weird, so I didn't go in.  In hindsight, I probably should!

The gal on the right is Yoyo.  She is about 5'2".  Very smooth skin, and has a sweet smile.  What I love is the fact she is fluent in Cantonese!  She is from Zhanjiang, Guangdong.  Although it is close to Hainan, the city is still in Guangdong, and she speaks fluent Cantonese.  That certainly made it more comfortable for me.

Everything went according to script.  Strip, shower, pick your memu item.  There wasn't any action in the shower. Catbath, then BBBBJ.  The BBBJ was nice in bed.  

After about 5 min of BBBJ, she capped me and I was ready to penetrate.  At first she wanted to be on top, but I like to take control.  I sat up, lifted her up and had her lie on her back.  And then I raised her legs, and pinned her down with my arms and body.  It feels like I was raping her!

And in this position, i sucked on nipples , and felt it went from a soft pearl (as in pearl drinks) hardened to a grape!  I then used my fingers to stimulate her clit.  She was responsive.  I can feel her pussy getting very wet, and after 5-7 min I wanted to use my uncapped penis to massage her clit.  I know that could be a health hazard, but my dick was thinking.  She pleaded thinking I was going in BB.  I mentioned I was going in, but only wanted to rub her wet vulva lips. Anyway, she wasn't comfortable, and was reaching for condoms.  I asked to use my own 0.01.  After I got capped, I linned her down again and started to slowly thrust into her wet pussy.  Since I haven't shot in like 2 weeks, I wasn't able to hold for long.

I enjoyed my time, especially because language wasnt an issue.

###

[ Last edited by  striker828 at 21-9-2019 22:23 ]

Recent Ratings
diver1956   29-10-2019 05:00  Acceptance  +1   Excellent